Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Inflammatory posted:

i think so yeah

i'll defend a lot of the new designs in smt4, but lucifer's is just poo poo.

minotaur's cool, chemtrail's hilarious, most of the rest are ok. only ones that i hate are lucifer, asmodeus, and medusa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

SMTIV had incredible music even without shoji meguro. The only thing I hate about the game is the super low spawn rate for fiends which ensured that I would never fight and use white rider and friends. I think the game has the best jrpg ui ever.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Evil Eagle posted:

SMTIV had incredible music even without shoji meguro. The only thing I hate about the game is the super low spawn rate for fiends which ensured that I would never fight and use white rider and friends. I think the game has the best jrpg ui ever.

smtiv's ui is sexy as hell

liquid courage
Aug 12, 2011

hey, unrelated to iv, but should i play iii or digital devil saga parts i & ii as my first smt game?

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

liquid courage posted:

hey, unrelated to iv, but should i play iii or digital devil saga parts i & ii as my first smt game?

nocturne is one of the best jrpgs ive ever played in my life so that

Katana_Warrior
Dec 25, 2009

liquid courage posted:

they are both very fun, but digital devil saga is closer to a standard rpg. in case your afraid of not knowing what to do in a video game, lmfao

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
play smt 2

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

liquid courage posted:

Nocturne would be my pick so you can play them in order out of those plus it will make certain optional things in DDS1&2 make more sense.

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
smt games are too grimdark

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Hoodrich posted:

wrong.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Lol

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

rediscover posted:

nocturne is one of the best jrpgs ive ever played in my life so that

i never beat it because I am a giant baby badgamer but I loved the true demon ending or whatever when i saw it

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Hoodrich posted:

no theyre funny too

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I.N.R.I posted:

no theyre funny too

noobs don't make it far enough to experience the comic relief

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wK5uVWFkBzE

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
this was the first game I got for my 2ds and it was really good. Thank you imp zone

time is a wastin
Sep 11, 2011
Is thee a better way to get money than jsut selling things? I feel so poor

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

time is a wastin posted:

there is dlc for getting money

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

rediscover posted:

that will just break the game and is AIDS

time is a wastin
Sep 11, 2011

rediscover posted:

:dogbutton:

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

time is a wastin posted:

have you tried getting a job? people will pay you to do work for them

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

wait i just realized you probably meant in-game money. not real life money to use to buy video games with. or did you

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

DQXI exists as well now

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

its a scary world

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

time is a wastin posted:

No, you have to go to Ginza and pick up the good relics. Don't buy money/exp/app point dlc.

• Locked thread