Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
les fleurs du mall

by LadyAmbien
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSEtMZh2exc

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogcrash truther
If you hang a stand-up comic, one last joke comes out when he dies

Bread Set Jettison

Mulaney was the worst show I have ever seen in my entire life I watched the final season of dexter

les fleurs du mall

by LadyAmbien

dogcrash truther posted:

If you hang a stand-up comic, one last joke comes out when he dies

It's also their funniest but they obviously don't want anyone to know that.

----------------

railroad terror

choo choo

Bread Set Jettison posted:

Mulaney was the worst show I have ever seen in my entire life I watched the final season of dexter

His sitcom was terrible and made me sad, but I still think is standup is extremely funny

GEExCEE

a good thing about Stand Up Comedy is my fundraising organization, " Stand Up Against Poverty."

GEExCEE

You can also Stand Up for or against a lot of other things, leading to additional entertaining fundraising pun possibilities... I'm going to go see my brain doctor now

i am he

Pro Target posted:

The only stage i want to see a standup comedian on is a gallows

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAHztHkVtd0 Here's some more Zaney Mulaney.

Ralp

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
John Mulaney's standup is really good but his show (well I only saw it once) was very bad. Norm's standup is godlike but his sitcoms were pretty weak. Conversely I don't like Amy Schumer's standup but her show is great. How about that?

----------------

Mom with a blog

Comedy is basically self-deprecation.

Pro Target posted:

The only stage i want to see a standup comedian on is a gallows

Mom with a blog

yes i am a hannibal buress fan how did you know

Salmiakki

pretzels is the same

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

bwatts

my favourite comedian is me. when people empty quote me or post lol to me i smile to myself, then proudly say "good crowd tonight! lots of energy!". when people tell me to stfu i play a soundboard i found on newgrounds of guys booing and heckle myself in front of a mirror

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mom with a blog

vice.com op-ed posted:

my favourite comedian is me. when people empty quote me or post lol to me i smile to myself, then proudly say "good crowd tonight! lots of energy!". when people tell me to stfu i play a soundboard i found on newgrounds of guys booing and heckle myself in front of a mirror

• Locked thread