Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

detective fulbright is my best friend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
Hoodrich Crimson shroud is short and cool please play through it again and finish

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

Moe the Clown is the nadir of Phoenix Wright, but I've only played the first three games. But I understand the circus trial is as bad as it gets

yeah it's loving rough. fourth game's got a case that's worse but the circus case is insanely bad. actually imo the only good cases in the second game are the first one and the last one, the others are just way too long and not interesting. last one's probably the best case in the entire series though

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

SM64Guy posted:

detective fulbright is my best friend

:whitewater:

Electric Lady
Mar 21, 2010

To be victorious
you must find glory
in the little things
I played a few hours of Story of Seasons the other day but to be honest it isn't doing it for me so much. I like the sheer customizability of your farm but I guess I'm just not so much into farm sims anymore. I raise my spring crops and trade them to the silk country that fulfills my dreams of being a simple farm girl. I guess I'm just too easily entertained now but I'm not feeling the same energy I got from the SNES or GBA Harvest Moons.

I'm probably gonna trade it and smash 4 in to try to get Kid Icarus Uprising before it goes up to $40 or something ridiculous, pro idea Y/N

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inflammatory
Apr 22, 2014

John Quixote posted:

I played a few hours of Story of Seasons the other day but to be honest it isn't doing it for me so much. I like the sheer customizability of your farm but I guess I'm just not so much into farm sims anymore. I raise my spring crops and trade them to the silk country that fulfills my dreams of being a simple farm girl. I guess I'm just too easily entertained now but I'm not feeling the same energy I got from the SNES or GBA Harvest Moons.

I'm probably gonna trade it and smash 4 in to try to get Kid Icarus Uprising before it goes up to $40 or something ridiculous, pro idea Y/N

dunno about kid icarus but maybe try rune factory 4 if story of seasons isn't quite your thing.

• Locked thread