Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who
the computer
wwe heavyweight chamption john cena
none. theyd either make out or ko each other at the same time (this would b p cool)
comedy option
View Results

• Locked thread
Widdiful
Oct 10, 2012

d win

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

USA champ John Cena would kick the rear end of any jabroni before him and then gladly pork their portly wives for which he desires. Problem?

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

i believe united states champion john cena would beat that computer after a competitive ****+ battle.

Widdiful
Oct 10, 2012

Valeyard posted:

USA champ John Cena would kick the rear end of any jabroni before him and then gladly pork their portly wives for which he desires. Problem?

obvs any wwe heavyweight champion worth his salt can defeat a human, but a computer? those are anotehr matter. im perple xed

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

computers lack the requisite hustle, loyalty, and respect to go toe to toe with john cena.

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Widdiful posted:

obvs any wwe heavyweight champion worth his salt can defeat a human, but a computer? those are anotehr matter. im perple xed

john cena uses laptops as tools to dish out pain and suffering

he owned that machine, no machine would EVER own him

pram
Jun 10, 2001
nice valeyard honeypot trap

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

i have just received an email from the anonymous raw general manager

it's a 1

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

Luigi Thirty posted:

i have just received an email from the anonymous raw general manager

it's a 1

You forget "and I quote".

And Cena would use his hustle and never give up so obviously he'd win.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
where's the ring?

• Locked thread