Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i didnt vote for him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Baloogan posted:

i didnt vote for him

i voted for isis

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

sic semper tyrannis

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

McDowell posted:

He's got the Alawite vote under lock and key

So the Alawite vote and Caro had something in common

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Bip Roberts posted:

i voted for isis

sorry about your watchlist bro

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

etalian posted:

The real shocking thing about Assad is how he even has tanks left after 4 years of war.

T-54/55 are basically a dime a dozen these days

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty

Darth123123 posted:

how much do you have to pay Putin to get exile murderous dictator sanctuary?

If Putin gave a poo poo about actually propping him up Russia would've stepped in at a point where salvaging the state was actually possible. Instead he shows up late and does just enough to hold the wound open for as long as possible. I wonder what possible reason he could have had for doing such a strange thing!

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

but since we are small we may-
uh, we may be the losers

Baloogan posted:

i didnt vote for him

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

SedanChair posted:

OTOH, not one of his family members doesn't deserve to be garroted with their own cashmere sweater

What about his hot wife?

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Typo posted:

T-54/55 are basically a dime a dozen these days

i imagine its like m16s, where there are so many surplus they're given out as free diplomatic party favors

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

REMIND ME AGAIN HOW THE LITTLE HORSE-SHAPED ONES MOVE?

drat. I'd never read the follow up before. Sounds like the story of a journalist new to Middle Eastern politics getting blindsided by how absolutely hosed up everything was. I'm glad she got the chance to set the record straight.

• Locked thread