Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

All the demons are busty demon gals that are horny for you, and yeah, you can gently caress them, or so I've heard.

*clicks the Would you like to Know More? button*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
Duke Nukem: *checks his watch and shrugs*

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

*clicks the Would you like to Know More? button*

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I believe it's in development but I've seen a few webms on /v/ so there must be a playable beta somewhere. Happy fapping, all.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

I believe it's in development but I've seen a few webms on /v/ so there must be a playable beta somewhere. Happy fapping, all.

I think you'll be pleased to know that there is a /instantcum button you can map.

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

I googled H-Doom and found the official HDoom Blog which is filled with nothing but retumbled (is this the proper terminology?) posts about Copyright Law

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

You can go and play hdoom to your hearts content by simply opening up doomseeker.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

In Training posted:

I googled H-Doom and found the official HDoom Blog which is filled with nothing but retumbled (is this the proper terminology?) posts about Copyright Law

YOSPOS ftw.

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
The only thing 'going down' should be a hot Cyberdemon on Doom marine's big cock!

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xX_Kb0cDN98

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

In Training posted:

the proper term would be reblogged. i love tumblr

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Pewdiepie posted:

YOSPOS ftw.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pewdiepie posted:

YOSPOS ftw.

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

The sexy monster girl loving is by no means the only appealing element of the HDoom mod. The game is filled to the brim with innuendo, sexual humor and even jabs at popular anime tropes. From the difficulty setting menu all the way to the actual playable scenarios, the mod will surprise you with raunchy comedy and unchecked, yet effective use of the Descartes “give her the D” meme.

hong kong divorce lunch
Sep 20, 2005
I recommend downloading and playing some other doom wads that are actually good.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Seshoho Cian posted:

The sexy monster girl loving is by no means the only appealing element of the HDoom mod. The game is filled to the brim with innuendo, sexual humor and even jabs at popular anime tropes. From the difficulty setting menu all the way to the actual playable scenarios, the mod will surprise you with raunchy comedy and unchecked, yet effective use of the Descartes “give her the D” meme.

I'll give this a try on Tuesday evening.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Why don't we just play zandronum on Tuesday.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Hopefully everyone has doom.wad, doom2.wad, heretic.wad, and hexen.wad or I think you should get a probation until you do.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

and don't you dare forget hexendd or tnt or plutonia

hong kong divorce lunch
Sep 20, 2005
Scythe and Alien Vendetta are the best megawads

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Kazvall posted:

is that the one with the scary ghost that chases you around the hallways. i played that one with my fri[nd and it was really fun

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

rediscover posted:

is that the one with the scary ghost that chases you around the hallways. i played that one with my fri[nd and it was really fun

no zandro is the multiplayer frontend for doom

e: and all doom engine games

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Kazvall posted:

down

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009

augustus gluten posted:

Scythe and Alien Vendetta are the best megawads
<----------------
alien vendetta is too hard for this gamer

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Kazvall posted:

Hopefully everyone has doom.wad, doom2.wad, heretic.wad, and hexen.wad or I think you should get a probation until you do.

I don't own and never have owned a copy of Doom

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

its good

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I've heard good things about Doom.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

In Training posted:

Stop trolling me.

I'll get it for you.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

man when i was a kid i had a beavis and butt-head sound mod for doom

when you held down the fire key they'd start chanting "diarrhea cha cha cha" and it was rad, my friends and i would play that and mortal kombat 1 on my old 486

now i can't find that poo poo and i really want it again

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
what was the wadward for?

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Friendly Tumour posted:

what was the wadward for?

doomworld does an annual best of award thing for a years crop of doom wads.
check em out http://www.doomworld.com/cacowards/

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
... To get to the other side!

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
id rather stay here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Friendly Tumour posted:

id rather stay here

consider all of the options before you make a decision like that

• Locked thread