Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Please use this thread as a general platform of discussion about platonic, romantic, sexual, or any other sort of relationships between characters in a video game, be it between you and your virtual spouse; or two or more characters who are not your video game stand-in.

Personally, I don't think it's okay to marry a dragon, regardless of how old the dragon is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich
I would enjoy sleeping with Nathan Drake, OP.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Nathan Drake is a very suave man who learned from the suavest. Good choice.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

I would definitely not sleep with Chie

ColoradoCleric
Dec 26, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I have a thing for Kasumi from DOA

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
PS1 era Lara Croft and her twin pyramids of destiny for me OP.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Kanji and Naoto had a pretty adorable dynamic, but then again I've only played the original Persona 4 and none of the spinoff games.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I would sleep with codename Solid Snake.

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Level Slide posted:

Please use this thread as a general platform of discussion about platonic, romantic, sexual, or any other sort of relationships between characters in a video game, be it between you and your virtual spouse; or two or more characters who are not your video game stand-in.

Personally, I don't think it's okay to marry a dragon, regardless of how old the dragon is.

What if the dragon is magical, as dragons are wont to be, and is able to take human form

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
Please express your support and understanding for my ongoing romance with Aya Brea, thank you.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

littleorv posted:

I would definitely not sleep with Chie

First time through I romanced Rise, because it felt cannonical. I was mad at myself for not picking Chie.
Second time through I romanced Chie. It was..it was really awkward.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OhGreatAGinger
Oct 10, 2012
I'd spend a sweaty night with Pope Urban II from crusader kings 2. I want him to wrap his heavy thighs around me and gently squeeze my ample nipple as he reads the letter from Byzantine emperor Alexios with his thick sultry accent, only pausing when he deus vults all over my face all while the count of Iceland who is an inbred Irish Zoroastrian descended from Fatima bint Muhammad watches.

• Locked thread