Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
I too am on board
I am curious
I am a typical SA poster so whatever the dems tell me to vote for
View Results

• Locked thread
Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

lambeth posted:

Realistically speaking, how do you think Carson would do regarding issues like ISIS, Iran sanctions, and Israel without a political background?

Better than the current office holder, who never had a real job in his life and is quite the polititian.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
But the current office holder is really good!

lambeth
Aug 31, 2009

Fog Tripper posted:

Better than the current office holder, who never had a real job in his life and is quite the polititian.

Being a lawyer and a professor aren't real jobs?

Also, do you really think Republicans would vote for a president/VP who are African-American and Hispanic? I don't see that going very well in the South. Or Texas.

e: Also, why do you want Rubio as VP when the guy is a career politician?

lambeth has issued a correction as of 13:02 on Jul 28, 2015

ATribeCalledKvetch
Nov 5, 2010

I do hate myself, but it has nothing to do with being Jewish.

Fog Tripper posted:

He merely strikes me as an intelligent, levelheaded, honest and principled individual with a decent moral compass. I don't need continental shifting promises, but rather stability and common sense.

He said he opposes for-profit insurance, and that the best way to get healthcare out of politics is creating a free-market based healthcare system. He also doesn't accept evolution, and compared gays to NAMBLA w/r/t gay marriage. He's honestly a loving dumbass, knowledge of anatomy of the brain aside. Ben Carson is the version of Santorum that decided to learn a skill that could help people.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Bobby Jindal was a Rhodes scholar but :lol:

• Locked thread