Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
free basket of chips

by FactsAreUseless
https://youtu.be/23B017ZVIx4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
at work, once a week, a co-worker only calls himself "the wiener man", and puts up signs saying "FREE WIENERS" everywhere. he cooks up soggy hot dogs for the staff. he does this a different day of the week, but for customers, and shouts out "hey miss, you want a HOT WIENER?! how about you, sir, you want to EAT A WIENER?!" he tries to make it fun and it's a rural area and he's old, so people laugh and have a good time.

anyways i hate him and everything he stands for and it's my heart-felt wish to see him destroyed

Qwerinty fucked around with this message at 23:19 on Jul 26, 2015

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i always wondered why mcdonalds doesn't sell wieners, like standard BBQ food is hotdogs and hamburgers

i just don't know anymore... ya...

Scaly Haylie

Luvcow posted:

i always wondered why mcdonalds doesn't sell wieners, like standard BBQ food is hotdogs and hamburgers

that's why sonic is superior

FreshCutFries

Luvcow posted:

they could even promote them with a companion to the hamburglar. the wiener stealer.

Scaly Haylie

Thingyman posted:

they could even promote them with a companion to the hamburglar. the wiener stealer.

he could be a bun-gling thief

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
That's legit gross.

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
Dude

Scaly Haylie

you're legit, gross dude.

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

Luvcow posted:

they sold hot dogs for one summer maybe a decade or so ago, and they were disgusting, even by mcd standards

----------------

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
I missed a lot of things ten years ago and I gad no regrets, until today when I found out I missed the mchotdog

christ...

:smith:

joke_explainer

Is he actually sucking hot dogs into his windpipe??? Don't keep food in your lungs people

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!

joke_explainer posted:

Is he actually sucking hot dogs into his windpipe??? Don't keep food in your lungs people

I just don't know what I can and can't believe on the internet... maybe that's the best place to keep food. When I leave food on the coffee table the cats get in it, but I don't always want to put it in my stomach right away.
I wish I could trust.

deep dish peat moss

Qwerinty posted:

at work, once a week, a co-worker only calls himself "the wiener man", and puts up signs saying "FREE WIENERS" everywhere. he cooks up soggy hot dogs for the staff. he does this a different day of the week, but for customers, and shouts out "hey miss, you want a HOT WIENER?! how about you, sir, you want to EAT A WIENER?!" he tries to make it fun and it's a rural area and he's old, so people laugh and have a good time.

anyways i hate him and everything he stands for and it's my heart-felt wish to see him destroyed

I could never hate a real life david foster wallace character. I wish I worked with the wiener man.

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
some chick is going to start passing out clams once a week

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

Hick Magnet posted:

I could never hate a real life david foster wallace character. I wish I worked with the wiener man.

is this an actual thing? i haven't read a book containing this reference

----------------

deep dish peat moss

No, it just made me think of Lyle the sweat guy condensed in to two days.

deep dish peat moss

To be so solely dedicated to wieners for a whole day,. for two whole days. I don't think I could do it.

Senior Management

Lizard Wizard posted:

that's why sonic is superior

Within like a month of opening the Sonic near me got in trouble because a woman got a bag of weed with her fries. She threw a fit because her children might have touched it or something. RIP noble Sonic employee.

:jerry:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Vynar posted:

Within like a month of opening the Sonic near me got in trouble because a woman got a bag of weed with her fries. She threw a fit because her children might have touched it or something. RIP noble Sonic employee.

guy in the next car over: where's the bag of weed I ordered? I demand to speak to a manager!

• Locked thread