Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ace of Baes
katusas are republic of Korea soldiers who are put in us army units and act like us army troops, anyway this is a convo i had the other day with him

Me: Are you ready for the war Park?
Park: No. I am not ready.
Park: I am ready to die.

there are other byob things he says and i will update as i remember them/he says more

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ace of Baes
the thread title is ironic because Koreans hate Japan

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

Ace of Baes posted:

katusas are republic of Korea soldiers who are put in us army units and act like us army troops, anyway this is a convo i had the other day with him

Me: Are you ready for the war Park?
Park: No. I am not ready.
Park: I am ready to die.

there are other byob things he says and i will update as i remember them/he says more

Give him insperational star trek quotes to perk him up. For exapmle, "I've done everything I can to help. I would die for my people but--"
"Sure you would. Dying gets you off the hook. Question is, are you willing to live for your people?"

- Li Nalas & Sisko, "The Siege"

----------------

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
is it like a military exchange student?

he sounds cool.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
When I was stationed at Osan AB we were having a base-wide exercise and a RoK soldier acting as aggressor stormed into the USAF Security Police camp, jumped into the foxhole where an Airman was sleeping and plopped a simulated ground burst in the foxhole where it detonated and injured the Airman. No charges were filed because the RoK soldier said "If I were North Korean it would've been a real grenade, you should thank me for the realism!"

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Ace of Baes

Luvcow posted:

is it like a military exchange student?

he sounds cool.

pretty much, only they spend 2 years with us, Korea has conscription so you get a lot of people who wouldn't normally join the army

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH

Splatmaster posted:

"If I were North Korean it would've been a real grenade, you should thank me for the realism!"

:911:

I must create a system or be enslaved by another mans; I will not reason and compare: my business is to create. - William Blake

• Locked thread