Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

IT WAS ME ALL ALONG, BURROWS!
I remember smoke grenades being really dense in multi, but that works both ways, and every class has AOE weapons so they're not exactly something you personally want to hide in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

radintorov
Feb 18, 2011
Hey, nice to see you back!
I'm surprised that I don't recall this level at all, though I do recall the conversations with your crew at the start.
Then again I did only do a single playthrough of this game.

Loxbourne
Apr 6, 2011

Tomorrow, doom!
But now, tea.
This and the next level are the game's high point, both in artwork and storytelling. The worlds are very alien and eerie; the first time I played NKA I was very wary of all the plantlife because I was sure one of those tree-things would eventually attack me.

Nuramor
Dec 13, 2012

Most Amewsing Prinny Ever!
The other good weapon that causes (kind of) EMP damage and is good against these bots is actually the shockrifle, aka that useless thing you get in the first mission. I liked that it gained some use later in the game.

Antistar01
Oct 20, 2013
It's good to see this back.

I'd thought I might start to remember this part of the game once I saw it again, but nope; I don't remember this at all.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Wooooo! Love me some Tin Tim LPs.

nutri_void
Apr 18, 2015

I shall devour your soul.
Grimey Drawer
Aaaaand it's dead again

fuck off Batman
Oct 14, 2013

Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah!

Thread is just running at the speed of Unreal 2.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tin Tim
Jun 4, 2012

Live by the pun - Die by the pun

Disco Infiva posted:

Thread is just running at the speed of Unreal 2.
:master:

Holy poo poo I got owned....

Yeah y'all are right and the truth is that I struggle with lp fatigue right now. Like, I want to finish the thread since I have the whole game recorded on my drive. But whenever I actually have the time to record commentary and edit I just want to do other things with the free time I have you know? Could be because it's summer, work stress, general life bullshit and many other reasons. And I also feel that I would make videos below my claims if I forced it out of me. Pretty sure that I can finish this thread before christmas though!

• Locked thread