Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
oh cool here's a bunch of voicemails from when i had andoird in college.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
everything else seems to be standard issue .json files

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
it really pisses me off how google/android insists I tie my youtube app to one of my email accounts

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

indigi posted:

it really pisses me off how google/android insists I tie my youtube app to one of my email accounts

i think they said thats going away "soon" but yeah that really pisses me off too

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

indigi posted:

*read in the most nasal voice possible*

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

i hate that google somehow split up my youtube accounts at some point and somehow i accidentally log into the wrong one so some of my favorites/subscriptions are on one account and some are on another. why did they do that

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Last Chance posted:

i hate that google somehow split up my youtube accounts at some point and somehow i accidentally log into the wrong one so some of my favorites/subscriptions are on one account and some are on another. why did they do that

you have severe dexterity problems and i would seriously consider physical therapy if you cant click an unmoving icon without fail. this isnt quake

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

Smythe posted:

you have severe dexterity problems and i would seriously consider physical therapy if you cant click an unmoving icon without fail. this isnt quake

hes right though, i have a new-ish .edu account that uses google apps for education for some horrifyingly stupid reason and i sometimes get randomly logged into that account when i'm using google stuff, even if its something specific to a different account (like replying to an email)

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Beeftweeter posted:

hes right though, i have a new-ish .edu account that uses google apps for education for some horrifyingly stupid reason and i sometimes get randomly logged into that account when i'm using google stuff, even if its something specific to a different account (like replying to an email)

youre holding it wrong. open a tab to the google app of your choice and you can swap accounts around by clicking the head or whatever in the top right corner. dont open new tabs for every webapp.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
if you need to be actively typing on 2 google accounts in the same app to quote your sockpuppet on youtube comments or whatever then i dont know what to tell you. use an incognito window.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pram
Jun 10, 2001
good news everyone, my email account hasnt been deleted yet

• Locked thread