Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Valeyard posted:

I leave it in the handbag of a vapid bitch who drains the wallets contents as quickly as she drains my tiny balls

:tipshat:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skarp
Sep 27, 2013

mine goes on my desk

pram
Jun 10, 2001

Valeyard posted:

I leave it in the handbag of a vapid bitch who drains the wallets contents as quickly as she drains my tiny balls

positively smytheian

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

Valeyard posted:

a new level of self-deprecation!

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

pram posted:

positively smytheian

it's working

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!

Valeyard posted:

you're no smythe

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
i guess that was some clear gimmick infringement, i await the hammer

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
just lol if your wallet is so thin that you can fit in a pocket

yospos bitch

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

Valeyard posted:

yospos bitch

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

a prudent investment in these dark times

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

a good valeyard post :eyepop:

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:

Valeyard posted:

yospos bitch

this but actualyl the opposite. i have the thinnest wallet ever, and because i spent all my money on it its thinner still. it fits in my skintight jeans just fine

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

IM STILL SPENDING MONEY FROM 1888
why would i carry my allet in my pants at home

Zam Wesell
Mar 22, 2009

[Zam is suddenly shot in the neck by a toxic dart; Anakin and Obi-Wan see a "rocket-man" take off and fly away, and Zam dies]
i don't have or need a wallet. i've got one of those leather cases for my iPhone 5S with room for like 3-4 credit cards, which is all I need.

suck it idiots.

Zam Wesell
Mar 22, 2009

[Zam is suddenly shot in the neck by a toxic dart; Anakin and Obi-Wan see a "rocket-man" take off and fly away, and Zam dies]
the key to my front door is also a card, so i don't ahve to bring anything but my phone in its case wherever i go. loving awesome shyt

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Granbar posted:

i don't have or need a wallet. i've got one of those leather cases for my iPhone 5S with room for like 3-4 credit cards, which is all I need.

suck it idiots.

thosr are for girls

Zam Wesell
Mar 22, 2009

Smythe posted:

thosr are for girls

no, they are for smart people

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Granbar posted:

no, they are for smart people

*scratches chin, flips through huge manual* Actually,

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Granbar posted:

the key to my front door is also a card, so i don't ahve to bring anything but my phone in its case wherever i go. loving awesome shyt

I had one of these with cards in it, but stopped using it when the tiny little magnet, that keeps the flap closed over, was powerful enough to wipe all the data from my hotel room key card

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Sorry hen, I'd like to let you in to roast my nuts but my phone case has broke my room key haha YOSPOS bitch I guess

Zam Wesell
Mar 22, 2009

Valeyard posted:

I had one of these with cards in it, but stopped using it when the tiny little magnet, that keeps the flap closed over, was powerful enough to wipe all the data from my hotel room key card

lmbo

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO
i dont understand whats so hard about just moving ur wallet to ur front pocket if you are sitting on a lovely chair / dont have a fat kfc fueled rear end

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:
my wallet is slim, much like my body

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO

bobbilljim posted:

my wallet is slim, much like my body

slim as in ate 10,000 slim jims u fat piefe o poo poo

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

IM STILL SPENDING MONEY FROM 1888
omg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

Migishu posted:

this because lol if you put anything in your back pockets

how the gently caress do you sit like that you horrible person

• Locked thread