Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
funny way to spell
Show me yalls heads and compare to see who has the biggest head of them all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

my motorcycle helmet size is "medium"

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

me. I have trouble finding sunglasses and my fencing mask is size XL which is comically large

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

Tweezer Reprise

It hasn't got six strings, but it's a lot of fun.
i have a pretty big head but i grew into it, what i didnt grow into was my size 15 feet

bird.

scientists installed an astronomy telescope on top of my head for clearer vision of the cosmos (less light pollution on top)

alnilam

BrownianMotion posted:

scientists installed an astronomy telescope on top of my head for clearer vision of the cosmos (less light pollution on top)

lot of methane pollution in the area though ha ha ha

pig slut lisa

irl is good

when i was graduating from college i went to the bookstore to pick up my cap and gown and i tried on the largest mortar board and it didn't fit so they had to go in the back to get the elasticy one

pig slut lisa

irl is good

when i was born i spent the first approx 18 hours in neonatal icu becuase my head was comically large, especially compared to my twin sister's head, and they thought i probably was hydrocephalic

pig slut lisa

irl is good

when i played broomball i had to show up before anybody else so i could get the one helmet that fit and even that gave me a headache from the compression by the end of the first half

bird.

pig slut lisa posted:

when i played broomball i had to show up before anybody else so i could get the one helmet that fit and even that gave me a headache from the compression by the end of the first half

did u overcome your struggle and become a broomball pro?

pig slut lisa

irl is good

BrownianMotion posted:

did u overcome your struggle and become a broomball pro?

i was a pretty fair country broomballer but my real love was innertube water polo

bird.

pig slut lisa posted:

i was a pretty fair country broomballer but my real love was innertube water polo

I tried to master the broomball chimney sweep but my head could not fit in the chimneys and subsequently I learned was not capable of being elected as the next Santa Claus

still resent Tim "the toolman" Taylor to this day

Senior Management

I had to get a bigger hat to wear than the standard sizes they sell but not by much.

:jerry:

Keep Autism Wired

Kristen Schaal Lub Club
my head is normal sized but it's incredibly dense

joke_explainer

welcome to byob funny way to spell, keep autism wired, R3M and brownianmotion! you and your large or exceptionally dense heads are a great addition to the forum.

fema crisis actor

bweee-ooo-eee-ooo-eee-ooo

alnilam posted:

"large"

:smug:

Tweezer Reprise

It hasn't got six strings, but it's a lot of fun.

joke_explainer posted:

welcome to byob funny way to spell, keep autism wired, R3M and brownianmotion! you and your large or exceptionally dense heads are a great addition to the forum.

thank you

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
hi, it's me, i made a wish with a genie asking to see the infinite cosmos so basically i'm now the horse head nebula

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Fredflonston

I have to use the very last snap on my murdered out LA ballcap.

DemonToadGoat

I have to do rigorous exercises to make sure my neck stays strong enough to support my enormous head.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

alnilam posted:

Same

dogcrash truther

Fredflonston posted:

I have to use the very last snap on my murdered out LA ballcap.

hi fredflonston

Mapparu

from consume large amounts of uranium as a child, I suffered to have such a large head. People call me Bobblehead Joe, and I hate it. My head always gets stuck in a door because it's hard to bend down. Live is looking up for me though, I've found an amazingly off the charts girlfriend who also has a freakishly large head as me. If you are reading this, just remember to never give up on your hopes and ambitions. Thanks.

alnilam

Mapparu posted:

from consume large amounts of uranium as a child, I suffered to have such a large head. People call me Bobblehead Joe, and I hate it. My head always gets stuck in a door because it's hard to bend down. Live is looking up for me though, I've found an amazingly off the charts girlfriend who also has a freakishly large head as me. If you are reading this, just remember to never give up on your hopes and ambitions. Thanks.

touching

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Mapparu posted:

what you said next shocked and inspired me

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

Mapparu posted:

lol

----------------

vermeul

Free Acid
I got a decent one OP

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
I have a regular sized head.

----------------

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
do you ever see someone with a huge head and wonder if you poke it with a pin, it'll deflate?

i do

----------------

google THIS

Mapparu posted:

I've found an amazingly off the charts girlfriend who also has a freakishly large head as me.

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Finally a fitness challenge for me.
Actually my head is medium but my FOREhead is off the charts. Like lease ad space big. I am trying to bring sweatbands back to downplay it. Also sweatbands are huge this season.

Mapparu

that's her! what a beauty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo

im a 64

• Locked thread