Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
I'm Basch fon Ronsenburg of Dalmasca!

HD Remaster kinda-sorta announced, finally.

https://twitter.com/finalfantasynet/status/627677740821393408

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
hopefully it has both the IZJS job system as an option and the fast forward button

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
hopefulyl i t has a bunch of valuable gems inside of the game box instead of the game

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I will buy this when it comes out

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I played about 3 hours of this game on a Ps2 emulator about 6 months ago and have watched video of later game areas and it's just not my cup of tea. It's a single player MMO with AI controlled allies but you have to buy the AI at shops. Pass.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

In Training posted:

I played about 3 hours of this game on a Ps2 emulator about 6 months ago and have watched video of later game areas and it's just not my cup of tea. It's a single player MMO with AI controlled allies but you have to buy the AI at shops. Pass.
If you turn off the AI it's vastly more fun, because it becomes this frantic game of timing ability use on three characters.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

It's me, I am the big FF12 fan.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

FactsAreUseless posted:

Greetings.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm just going to play Lighting Returns again instead

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

In Training posted:

I'm just going to play Lighting Returns again instead
I want to play that. FF13 never grabbed me so I still haven't played the sequels.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

FactsAreUseless posted:

I want to play that. FF13 never grabbed me so I still haven't played the sequels.

If you didn't like XIII , XIII-2 won't do much for you, but LR is basically a different game entirely and really cool. Worth a shot when (if?) it ever ends up on PC like they promised

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008
It's not actually happening, :gas:

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
The Mega64 video

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

FactsAreUseless posted:

me to

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

LR change d basically everything about how 13 works in a really cool way. it's pretty much a new valkyrie profile made with a final fantasy budget

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Fungah! posted:

LR change d basically everything about how 13 works in a really cool way. it's pretty much a new valkyrie profile made with a final fantasy budget

it sounds cool

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
I want a final fantasy 10 remake cause its the only one i've played for 15 minutes

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal

Ahundredbux posted:

I want a final fantasy 10 remake cause its the only one i've played for 15 minutes

dude! ! !! youre in luck!!!! im so freaking happy for you i could cry fianlly something goes right in this world for faggots

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ahundredbux posted:

I've got news for you: FFXHD comes free with purchase of FFX-2HD, the definitive version of the best FF game!

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

The Kraken posted:

The Mega64 video

I like your' e avatar, man.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
poo poo wait no i meant final fantasy 9 actually

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

FactsAreUseless posted:

yeah same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SombereroLad
May 18, 2006

WAHAHAHAHAHA
Fun Shoe
i'm emulating izjs right now and man this game does so much poorly. like the big optional hunts are great and challenging since you pretty much have to have gambits turned off but getting to those is a real slog. it doesn't help that the music is really bad :(

• Locked thread