Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
update: still good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Catalyst-proof
May 11, 2011

better waste some time with you
but enough about my posting

Triglav
Jun 2, 2007

IT IS HARAAM TO SEND SMILEY FACES THROUGH THE INTERNET

As a Millennial I posted:

i'd be fine with windows 10 except that apple's trackpad driver doesn't work in it. i may give windows 10's "go back to windows 7" feature a spin, or i may just live without my trackpad, since i'm a Power User who can do everything with the keyboard anyway.

apple released new drivers yesterday if you didnt try them

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Triglav posted:

apple released new drivers yesterday if you didnt try them

poo poo

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

nope they didn't release drivers for my 2009 macbook :smith: maybe i can still make it work idk

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

"We have this notion that if you're poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids."

As the audience reluctantly began to applaud during the silence, Biden tried to fix his remarks.

"Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids -- no, I really mean it." Biden said.

nope they didn't release drivers for my 2009 macbook :smith: maybe i can still make it work idk

You should probably stop trying to use the world's worst operating system, this may help

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

but how else will i make metro apps.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
very carefully

trilljester
Dec 7, 2004

The People's Tight End.
Now my Windows 7 laptop is bugging me to get my LIMITED TIME WINDOWS 10 Upgrade. What the gently caress is this poo poo, Satya?

pram
Jun 10, 2001
did your glacier just melt

black pete
Mar 24, 2015

DON'T MIND ME!

I'LL MAKE JOKES ABOUT RAPE.

I.N.R.I posted:

Whats wrong with it. is it just the privacy stuff ?

Well, it's free so that's one thing its got going for it. It's much less usable though, so not sure what Microsoft was going for there. Cortana also doesn't even work and its meant to be the most important thing. Overall, it's just rly fail.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

i'd be fine with windows 10 except that apple's trackpad driver doesn't work in it. i may give windows 10's "go back to windows 7" feature a spin, or i may just live without my trackpad, since i'm a Power User who can do everything with the keyboard anyway.

apple added win 10 support in boot camp now, see if that helps

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204990

edit: oh you knew

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

only for certain computers. when i ran the boot camp assistant driver update the other day, it warned me that only windows 7 was supported - not even windows 8. what a fail.

Lowtechs
Jan 12, 2001
Grimey Drawer

black pete posted:

Well, it's free so that's one thing its got going for it. It's much less usable though, so not sure what Microsoft was going for there. Cortana also doesn't even work and its meant to be the most important thing. Overall, it's just rly fail.

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

their answer to the people whining about a lack of start menu was to shrink the start screen down, so it occupies the same corner of the screen that the start menu used to, but has the same exact functionality it had in windows 8.1. and now people are praising The Return of the Start Menu. proof that ms shouldn't have listened to the idiot whiners

you mean msft marketing is fellating itself over "the start menu is back"

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

:jackbud:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
the start menu is back and its better than ever. and the notiication center is frankly best in class. its epic. epically ftw

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

remember xp? good times.

my office still uses windows xp :chord:

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

remember xp? good times.

my office still uses windows xp :chord:

hmm checks out

Perplx
Jun 26, 2004

Best viewed on Orgasma Plasma
Lipstick Apathy

only for certain computers. when i ran the boot camp assistant driver update the other day, it warned me that only windows 7 was supported - not even windows 8. what a fail.

you can usually force the newer boot camp drivers to work, I got windows 8.1 working on my 2008 Mac Pro

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

DEHUMANIZE  YOURSELF  &  FACE  TO  BLACULA
my windows install hasn't suggested upgrading yet but I will when it does

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 18 hours!

Perplx posted:

you can usually force the newer boot camp drivers to work, I got windows 8.1 working on my 2008 Mac Pro

why woudly you btoher with all this pcointlyess CJing when u can run osx

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Perplx posted:

oh, poo poo.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Stux posted:

why woudly you btoher with all this pcointlyess CJing when u can run osx

Metro Apps

pram
Jun 10, 2001
lol

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

black pete posted:

i turned that off. is that like cortana from Halo? can u see her pussy and boobs and rear end if you have it turned on?

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

just one blue hole, but it can be whichever hole you desire.

Phoenixan
Jan 16, 2010

Just Keep Cool-idge
you see a blue hole

e:f;b

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

:nws:http://betanews.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/cortana.jpg:nws:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

black pete
Mar 24, 2015

DON'T MIND ME!

I'LL MAKE JOKES ABOUT RAPE.

I.N.R.I posted:

i turned that off. is that like cortana from Halo? can u see her pussy and boobs and rear end if you have it turned on?

You can only hear her voice, but that is enough for me to wack off to. Although, I need a form of intellectual stimulation to go with the.. You know.

• Locked thread