Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Brexit the Frog

it really sucks being dead, you can't even feel the warmth of the water when you watch people shower

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schmeichy

2spooky4u

it's hard getting some peace and quiet, I have tourists staking out my home trying to get a glimpse of my ghost bod

ron color
charles lindbergh: I'm haunting a jet, it's pretty cool but...the "pilot" doesn't have to have scary pictures or methamphetamine to stay awake for 36 hours since the flight is over like a minute after it starts....it's whatever

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN
Yeah, I mean it's cool being the miles davis of making people wet their pants but there's got to be more to the afterlife than this

Lil Cunty

I dont miss being corporeal at all it was impossible finding clothes small enough

ty crap

ty landy

google THIS

it sucks having been murdered over something as petty as jealousy but it was bound to happen sooner or later

Senior Management

sorry about causing that political incident when I made that world leader say that rude thing. I did not expect to start a war. I just thought it would be funny to possess somebody important.

:jerry:

Schmeichy

2spooky4u

I wish I could pass on, but I'd be letting down so many people...

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Getting published posthumously is not what I had in mind.

Drink-Mix Man

That awkward moment when your credit goes from "Starring" to "In Memory Of..."

Commie NedFlanders

Drink-Mix Man posted:

Getting published posthumously is not what I had in mind.

Drink-Mix Man posted:

That awkward moment when your credit goes from "Starring" to "In Memory Of..."

:laugh::hf::ghost:

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
Love God, Love Thy Neighbor
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

google THIS

man, my funeral was so crowded it was almost claustrophobic

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
yeah, i did 20 in the ghostbuster containment unit. it's a dimension to limbo and felt like 800 years, but hey, i'm a ghost, what's time haha that one girlbuster with the glasses was cute, i think we had a thing

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

cuntman.net

google THIS posted:

man, my funeral was so crowded it was almost claustrophobic

lol

Drink-Mix Man

Just when you think you've made it Bill Murray says your name wrong at your memorial service.

Loutre

✓COMFY
✓CLASSY
✓HORNY
✓PEPSI
i spent 20 years on the senate but it was nothing compared to eternity as a been ate

----------------

playground tough
possessing objects got a lot more interesting when printers were invented

playground tough fucked around with this message at 16:31 on Aug 8, 2015

Wertjoe

I dunno, after a while people leaving stuff on your grave just gets kind of annoying.

Manifisto

Just for once I'd like the ghost hunters to focus on me and not how thick and plentiful my ectoplasm is.

ty nesamdoom!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

In life I was your partner, Jacob Marley

Drink-Mix Man

Just when you think you're ready to bench 375 your hands go right through the bar

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

In life I was your partner, Jacob Marley

Oh, I'm sorry, I thought it said, ghost humbugs

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
billions of bugs die every hour. their minds are total clear when they die, ensuring enlightenment, and they hum constantly due to being so content. it's all you can hear after you die. smug fuckers

----------------

Android Blues

its such a pain producing a huge, luxurious stream of orbs at a rate of ~150 o/ps. the Most Haunted Team have stopped acknowledging them or doing replays of ANY orb because other ghosts had begun to feel inadequate and were refusing to throw small objects from out of shot

precision

by VideoGames
sometimes i lock doors when people are asleep and they don't understand it's just because i want to spend more time with them

----------------

Android Blues

i can do the white glowing vacuum portal to death in the closet door "thing" and people assume it's because im haunting a house that was built over a native american burial ground. first of all, insensitive much, second of all, my massive spectral power is honestly come by and NOT "cultural appropriation" as some of you SJGs like to claim

precision

by VideoGames
don't get me started on causality loops, i invented causality loops

----------------

alnilam

Android Blues posted:

i can do the white glowing vacuum portal to death in the closet door "thing" and people assume it's because im haunting a house that was built over a native american burial ground. first of all, insensitive much, second of all, my massive spectral power is honestly come by and NOT "cultural appropriation" as some of you SJGs like to claim

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senior Management

For $50 I will possess your body and pass your history exam for you. But you had better have a dank burger for me to enjoy before I depart. Also I might take an embarrassing selfie with your body.

:jerry:

• Locked thread