Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

Judge Tesla posted:

I suspect nobody bought the game because it just showed up out of the blue with no fanfare or anything and its pretty expensive for a downloadable PSN game, and is about to get even more expensive too.

out of the blue?

it had this really cool ad campaign http://www.motionplusplus.com/

I even thought about getting one of the scarves even though I can't play the game

SeXReX fucked around with this message at 05:40 on Aug 15, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I might buy this because I have fond memories of slacking off in class with the original N on my lovely laptop. Also played a ton of Baldur's Gate II and emulated Tetris Attack

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

In Training posted:

Alright! Fine! I'll buy n++ and beat your scores!

bleep from FYAD and badgame is way better than me .. hes in the top 20 for like every episode. im in the top 20 for like, 2.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
although i havent tried going for rank properly yet .. im just playing through the game for now.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
also i recognise the username of some guy i shared a class in school with who showed me the first n game and hes even better than belep and is like top 3 for everything. imma send him a msg

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Meeting old friends through games is the best poo poo.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
oh yeah i think i played a bunch of n+'s multiplayer with bleep i forgot about that

Dec 26, 2012

I.N.R.I posted:

also i recognise the username of some guy i shared a class in school with who showed me the first n game and hes even better than belep and is like top 3 for everything. imma send him a msg

that rules

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I.N.R.I posted:

That's cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

01011001 posted:

that rules

• Locked thread