Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fuck. marry. t-rex

google THIS posted:

claw machine stares into the distance, remembering his disastrous stint in the navy doing air-sea rescue

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
extremely few people will ascend during the rapture, as god uses a claw machine. god doesn't play dice with the world, that's what the claw machine is for

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
a solitary person pulls the van with the huge homemade antenna in the roof to the edge of the cliff. they look out at the desert. then up at the stars for a long while. the second-hand ufo catcher in the back awaits. tonight is the night.

----------------

google THIS

princess leia: the more you tighten your grip, the more star systems will slip through your fingers.

(grand moff claw machine runs out of the room, sobbing)

dogcrash truther

Qwerinty posted:

extremely few people will ascend during the rapture, as god uses a claw machine. god doesn't play dice with the world, that's what the claw machine is for

dogcrash truther
jesus: be a fisher of men
me, at the man-containing claw machine: easy for you to say

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
a kid plays the claw machine, fails, shrugs and walks away. out of the shadows, a man steps out, his head is a crow's head. "hey, kid, not so fast. check this out" he says and plunks down a quarter into the machine, easily snagging a pikachu. "it's easy, and fun, and it's only a quarter" the kid struggles with addiction their entire life from that point forward

----------------

City of Glompton

many fantasize about winning two prizes at once, but I can tell you, I've done it, and it's more work than pleasure

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

google THIS

pro tip: the more nonsensical the prize the easier it is to win. I once won a furry orange banana on the first attempt. talk about dad cred.

Bwee
George Bush frantically trying to pick up a pile of paper labeled "facts" with a claw machine

alnilam

Quite brilliant, don't you think, Mr. Bond? The claw is calibrated to drop the prize about 90% of the time. That's how i made my millions, you see, and that's how i financed the missiles that should be launching in about *checks watch* five minutes. Say goodbye to your little country, Mr. Bond, and to the financial system that holds up the rest. The antidote is in that claw machine over there, but do be careful - there's only one! I will be making my escape now; you may save the girl at your leisure. Good day! *machine readout says it has 007 plays left in it*

ty manifisto

dogcrash truther

Bwee posted:

George Bush frantically trying to pick up a pile of paper labeled "facts" with a claw machine

beer pal

Bwee posted:

lol

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my wheelhouse

by FactsAreUseless

City of Glompton posted:

when I want to keep something safe, and I mean really safe, I store it in my claw machine

----------------

• Locked thread