Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
Welcome to a true gentleman's club. This is an oasis like no other! Only the finest eye candy of the classiest nature can be found here. Elegant, graceful, timeless women are one click away. Be gone with you and your slutty, trashy, & whorish succubi! For they are not welcome here. Do not bother posting if you can not tell the difference between beauty and seduction.

Ladies (18+ at the time the photo was taken) should be in formal attire that would be acceptable for dining out in a fine restaurant, attending the opera, or walking the red carpet. Jeans are NOT acceptable.

Natalie Portman, definitely a high point of the prequels

Whether she is a young Dutch maiden or a cynical teen somewhere in the US, or just herself - Scarlett Johannson is always beautiful.

Emilia Clarke, plays a Goddess on TV; IS a Goddess in real life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

OK Some Butt Stuff
Jun 9, 2002

New Wave Jose
Aug 20, 2008

Thats's the life!

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
This makes my squire into a sir

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Bates
Jun 15, 2006

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Wait am I supposed to be posting boners or things that give me a boner, I'm confused.

You
Oct 6, 2009

Pringleton
Jul 21, 2008
edit: ^^^ That man has tended bar for me. He was not particularly good at drawing draught beer. I hope he's improved

I was expecting Christina Hendricks itt, but then there's this instead, which, just a few minutes off I guess.

Pringleton has a new favorite as of 18:11 on Aug 19, 2015

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

A fancy little mouse🐁!

Fister Roboto posted:

Wait am I supposed to be posting boners or things that give me a boner, I'm confused.

If these aren't the same thing why even bother posting?

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
Wizard Master

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

Hachi machi... those Hayeks are the size of Kayaks ;)

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN
Literally @ 7m20s :

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nf3t5

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

Pringleton posted:

edit: ^^^ That man has tended bar for me. He was not particularly good at drawing draught beer. I hope he's improved
You've met Boner Robin? How did you find that part out?

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

chaos rhames posted:

I have always been under the impression that BonerRobin was a girl but was packing an oversized prosthetic as a joke, or a comment on the patriachy or some such.

I am a fool, and my foolishness shames my family.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

chaos rhames posted:

a lot of people here seem to know him for some reason its very confusing

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

My office is in the front room of a run-down 12 megapixel sensor but the rent suits me and the landlord doesn't ask many questions.

Dorkroom Short Fiction Champion 2012

Young Orc

Aesop Poprock posted:

its very confusing

So is my sexual orientation when I get an eye full of those tights

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

Aesop Poprock posted:

a lot of people here seem to know him for some reason its very confusing

The guy must be really proud of that picture if he's telling people.

• Locked thread