Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WobblySausage
Nov 7, 2014

Couldn't find a thread for this even though this season is almost over, so here it is.

Ballers is a good show about young and old fictional NFL players (including Dwayne Johnson), however there have been cameos from Victor Cruz of the New York Giants, Julian Edelman, and quite a few more. This show features real NFL teams in the story (which has pissed off the NFL: http://www.businessinsider.com/why-the-rocks-ballers-can-use-nfl-logos-without-consent-2015-6), and is genuinely considered to be relatively true to how some young millionaire NFL players conduct themselves.

The episodes are fairly short at 30 minutes, and the season is nearly over, so NFL fans or people who just like seeing exotic cars, strippers, and dysfunctional millionaire lifestyles can probably burn through this in half a day or so.

It's a fun way to get through the off season. It's been compared to an NFL version of Entourage, but I've never seen that.

The show airs Sunday nights on HBO at 10:00pm Eastern.

WobblySausage fucked around with this message at 18:03 on Aug 20, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3725714

WobblySausage
Nov 7, 2014

Welp.

I searched 4 pages back and it wasn't in the show index. I'll close this.

• Locked thread