Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
deep dish peat moss

A father recounts to his children, through a series of flashbacks, the story of each month he spent in the womb, in explicit detail.
Seasons: 9

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss

S6E10: Bladder Stinson is haunted by a stone-cold fox of a previous one-night stand.

smoobles

S1E1: After trying a relationship and failing, Ted and Robin divide from one cell into two cells.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

smoobles

S1E2 Ted and Robin create Lily and Marshall by splitting into four cells.

----------------

deep dish peat moss

smoobles posted:

S1E1: After trying a relationship and failing, Ted and Robin divide from one cell into two cells.

Theglavwen

Frankly, I don't know anyone who likes Chinese bronzes, but I have one of the finest collections in the country.
I don't know this show, but people always told me the first season of Heroes was good, and I just watched the first episode. It was really bad, does it get better?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
how i met my mother: with katanas, on a beach, at dusk, twenty paces apart

----------------

• Locked thread