Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007

corpuscollossus posted:

Whose going to bottle this bad boy?

Correct answer: Brazil

No winners this time, grand prize rolls over to when Liverpool next make a cup final lmbo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Lover David Beckham
we were great today and should be proud of ourselves for how we played. really happy with our effort and hell, the result isnt bad for us either

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
Bustin'

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
Hopefully we can ruin their League chances on Wednesday

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Joopjan
Nov 5, 2009

tarbrush posted:

I want penos in the same way an alcoholic wants a drink.

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
Anyone got a vine or whatever of the look on the sky interviewer's face when Bony carried Big Willy off on his shoulders in the middle of the interview?

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
loving lol at Yaya man handling Lallana like the bitch boy he is

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.
i hate penalties now. yuck! they should change the rules or something

Still B.A.E
Mar 24, 2012

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Eh can't complain too much. City should have had a penalty and Big Minge pulled off a couple of great saves too.

Lucas and Clyne were very good I thought but everyone else had ups and downs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Thanks for the d&b update

• Locked thread