Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

i kissed a girl once and she said it was like kissing her brother

My goondolences.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Schnedwob posted:

Fun fact: Kingdom Hearts Goofy and Goof Troop (SNES) Goofy are the same Goofy. Goofy has a son, Max, which means that at one point, he cummed in a lady. More than you're Beta rear end can say... LOL!

goofy got cucked

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Real hurthling! posted:

goofy got cucked

Support > Deploy Buddy > Quiet (Attack)

Dec 26, 2012

elf help book posted:

i kissed a girl once and she said it was like kissing her brother

lol

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe

Wormskull posted:

Then what the hell's the point. gently caress off.

The point is i find kingdom hearts fun to play and i like the disney stuff but i could do without the 5 dimensional plot explained over like 12 games on 5 different consoles.

i don't want grimdark poo poo just less dumb

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Elfgames posted:

The point is i find kingdom hearts fun to play and i like the disney stuff but i could do without the 5 dimensional plot explained over like 12 games on 5 different consoles.

Suck these nards.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Suck it down, and Blow it out your rear end

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

A game that's fun elsewhere but with wiimote controls

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Elfgames posted:

im sorry you dont wanna explore a world iwth so much depth to it

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
A first person game that takes place in a fully interactive mansion, where the goal is to use a variety of methods to manipulate your wife into developing a mental illness like in Gaslight.

WINNERSH TRIANGLE
Aug 17, 2011

gModka-Morka

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
that plot summary that is like 14 pages of THIS GUY then GOT THESE and fought THIS GUY who is actually THIS GUY but in the past

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
found it https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8cPyvE2GTjOMzE4MTVlZTctMjE5Yi00YzAzLWJjZTAtZTllODY2OTc2MTMx/edit?hl=en_US

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

ArfJason posted:

that plot summary that is like 14 pages of THIS GUY then GOT THESE and fought THIS GUY who is actually THIS GUY but in the past

Infamous 1?

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

A game that's like Xcom but only the multiplayer and has like a million ways to customise your Squad.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
kind of like Pheonix wright but instead you're the DA and you try to find evidence that will scare the defendant into taking a plea bargain

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
an isometric strategy/puzzle game where you are a member of a large, wealthy aristocratic family who has to arrange "accidents" to kill off your relatives in order to secure your inheritance. every level takes place at some big social gathering or public space (garden party, museum, ski resort etc.) and there are multiple targets per level. you have to use your own funds to buy items/place traps/bribe people to achieve your goals, so balancing efficiency and cost is crucial (i.e. a boobytrapped fireworks display is very expensive but require little to no effort to arrange a kill; the process for tricking someone into being stung to death by bees would be long and involved but much, much cheaper.) sloppy and/or obvious kills/being observed by innocent bystanders while setting traps raise a suspicion meter, hit 100% suspicion and you are arrested.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Business Psychopath 2k16

You are a Junior VP at a large multinational conglomerate. Pick a starting department (Agriculture, Consumer Goods, Chemicals, etc.) as well as a few Management Perks (no penalty to employee efficiency during mandatory overtime; -25% cooldown times on IT upgrades, etc.) Then, set up your office layout - cubicles or an open floor plan? Vvending machines or a fully stocked, free kitchen? It's all up to you. Your initial goal is to raise department profits by 100% over the course of a single fiscal year by any means necessary - hire and fire, outsource labor, cook the books. Eliminate holidays, tie employee salaries to department performance, be a tyrant; anything to get those numbers up.

As you complete objectives and climb the corporate ladder, you are given additional departments to manage and eventually the ability to create new ones. Soon, you begin battling with other VPs for dominance, which unlocks a deep Crusader Kings-style diplomacy and strategy system. Switch up the org chart and put a mole in a rival department, either to sabotage their projects or to collect intel and give your own department a boost. Rearrange the office floorplan to put problem employees closer to enemy territory and have them disrupt their work. Have your secretary arrange dinner with another VP's wife, seduce her, ruin his marriage and destroy his workplace morale in the process.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

JethroMcB posted:

an isometric strategy/puzzle game where you are a member of a large, wealthy aristocratic family who has to arrange "accidents" to kill off your relatives in order to secure your inheritance. every level takes place at some big social gathering or public space (garden party, museum, ski resort etc.) and there are multiple targets per level. you have to use your own funds to buy items/place traps/bribe people to achieve your goals, so balancing efficiency and cost is crucial (i.e. a boobytrapped fireworks display is very expensive but require little to no effort to arrange a kill; the process for tricking someone into being stung to death by bees would be long and involved but much, much cheaper.) sloppy and/or obvious kills/being observed by innocent bystanders while setting traps raise a suspicion meter, hit 100% suspicion and you are arrested.
So A Gentleman's Guide to Love and Murder: The Game

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

JethroMcB posted:

I'd rather have a buffalo take a diarrhea dump in my ear. I'd rather eat the rotten rear end in a top hat of a roadkill skunk and down it with beer. Than play this piece of dog's rear end game.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

I'd rather have a buffalo take a diarrhea dump in my ear. I'd rather eat the rotten rear end in a top hat of a roadkill skunk and down it with beer. Than play this piece of dog's rear end game.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Tricky dicky.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

why does someone named jethro have such a hard on for boring bougie poo poo

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
a game like pokemon but the pokemon are humans!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
A 2D platformer where instead of pointless coins to collect there are pickups in red green and blue that change the layout of the level based on how much of each you have.

• Locked thread