Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
:synpa:

this page reserved for tight ideas and good manners

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

gently caress da Mods posted:

i think the newyorktimes.com is pretty awesome

yes i use the mobile version but im too cheap to subscribe so run out of articles by the first of the month and too lazy to login and get the free subscription from work

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
gently caress the new york times notifications on your phone. accidentally tap that just to remove it that "that counts as one of your articles, human being"

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:

Madcosby posted:

gently caress the new york times notifications on your phone. accidentally tap that just to remove it that "that counts as one of your articles, human being"

lol tro bro but its like not that expensive if u actualyl care bout good journalizm

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

lol tro bro but its like not that expensive if u actualyl care bout good journalizm

i get it for free from work but am literally too lazy to bother going through the subscription processs

great articles ya ya but gently caress paying for news since like 1996

sorry your medium is a dinosaur nyt

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

lol fyck u

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
the nyt is moderately good at best. i mean they're no atlantic, and even the atlantic isn't very good

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp
I just read google news.

The format is good, but I wish they would harvest the data from the pages and display it in app.

Why are you launching a browser session to bring me to this retarded bullshit page. Just give me the raw text.

Or, if there are copyright issues, just create an amalgam of all the same news articles and rewrite it with an automated script.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
http://www.games-workshop.com/en-US/Home?_requestid=17489732

If you wanna look at Space Marines, you click "Adeptus Astartes: Space Marines". then, if you want to look at Daemons, you have to click Space Marines again to deselect it, then click Daemons. If you just click Daemons without deselecting Space Marines, it just shows you both all mixed together. An if you want to get a better look at something, you can't just click the picture to bring up a bigger version, clicking the picture makes a little magnify glass thing that you have to move around with your pointer

Also, if you cliked that link, now GW things you're in America and any time in the future you go back to the GW website, it will show you everything with USD prices no matter where you are, because detecting what country your from based on your IP address is too difficult in 2015.

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

gently caress the ROW posted:

the nyt is moderately good at best. i mean they're no atlantic, and even the atlantic isn't very good

wut do u read Salon? DailyB? Vulture?

LOL

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

wut do u read Salon? DailyB? Vulture?

LOL

None of the above - cut the f*ckin cord

Argyle Gargoyle
Apr 1, 2009

ABSTRACT SHAPES CREW

http://www.mun.ca

It gets worse with each passing year.

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

Argyle Gargoyle posted:

http://www.mun.ca

It gets worse with each passing year.

my eyes just died

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
there I took the time and set up my free nyt subscription. you happy now gently caress da mods

oh look Misty Copeland Makes Her Broadway Debut in ‘On the Town’

riveting

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

Madcosby posted:

there I took the time and set up my free nyt subscription. you happy now gently caress da mods

oh look Misty Copeland Makes Her Broadway Debut in ‘On the Town’

riveting

Wel cum

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
when i was trying to register my account on the app the screen froze so the first thing I saw was "you have 9 articles remaining"

holy poo poo nyt give it up and go free

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

more like new york get with the times

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

Matey posted:

more like new york get with the times