Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Balls-kun
Jun 29, 2010
Hello, I am interested in loving my computer and cumming into it and would appreciate any advice from experienced computer fuckers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pram
Jun 10, 2001
unfunny computer

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Balls-kun posted:

Hello, I am interested in loving my computer and cumming into it and would appreciate any advice from experienced computer fuckers

before i respond in detail what os are u using

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

guys what if u hosed a computer lol

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
try the 3 1/2 inch floppy drive Hahahah

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

im a real flash drive if you know what i mean

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

like sliding a western digital harddrive down a bowling alley

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

In His presence the mountains quake and the hills melt away; the earth trembles and its people are destroyed. Who can stand before His fierce anger?
i've got a lot of tips about a lot of stuff but i don't have any tips about this subject

sorry op

Stick Insect
Oct 24, 2010

My enemies are many.

My equals are none.
your dongle will fit one of the ports, just be mindful of the angle

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

I bought a Mac Pro just because it has a warm dark hole on the top

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

power botton