Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
to tide us over until TPP ps+ made Tomb Raider; Temple of Osiris for free this month! I've played like an hour and it's fun. it's just under a 3 gig download if you want to try it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

frank.club posted:

to tide us over until TPP ps+ made Tomb Raider; Temple of Osiris for free this month! I've played like an hour and it's fun. it's just under a 3 gig download if you want to try it

i tried it, and it's fun in a cute way. but i would be pissed if i paid money for it

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bobnumerotres posted:

i tried it, and it's fun in a cute way. but i would be pissed if i paid money for it

How much is it normally like $20?

Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros
Guardian of Light was excellent but Temple of Osiris is a big step back compared to it, it's pretty disappointing.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
So should I play that if I liked this

Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros
Yeah, but keep in mind it only has 2 players coop.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I haven't even gotten another person to join in on my game. It's fun, for me, solo

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Its like five days til MGSV.. you think I'm stupid? You think I'm going to waste my time with this crap? Maybe you have good intentions but you're dead wrong.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm going to completely savage your FOB's

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

I saw you playing this and almost downloaded it but then I played ground zeroes instead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Oh... that's cool one of 2 playstation friends I have

• Locked thread