Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud
I have an old dog that I keep outside, because of my laziness she got infested with fleas. I got some anti-flea and tick shampoo, and now she is clean, all good, except...

My house is on a ~5600 square foot lot, backyard is about half that amount. Half that again is covered in wood chips and raised bed vegetable gardens. Walking between these vegetable raised beds will result in each leg being covered by 10 or so fleas. I have used 3 difference brands of "backyard insect spray" that have fleas listed on the bottle, 8-10 bottles in total. Used 3 bottles 10 am this morning, just walked through now that it is the evening, got 5 fleas on my legs.

I am at my wits end, each bottle is $12 and this is adding up! WTF do I do? I've released a package of 1500 ladybugs to maybe hope that helps.

I've used from Homedepot: EcoSMART, AMDRO, and Bayer brands of bottles that screw on to the end of your hose, and you spray down the area. The bottles claim 5500 square foot coverage EACH, but I've used them over a much smaller area. I've been spraying every other day for a week now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chococat
Aug 22, 2000
Forum Veteran

That sucks. The guy at my local seed and feed recommended this stuff when we had yard fleas. He said you have to take your animals in/away until the grass dries though.

http://www.fertilome.com/product.aspx?pid=3daade8d-b278-4b2c-b581-d21996ede0ef

• Locked thread