Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

trying to jack off posted:

the best world war 1 game ever made was the early beta of ace of spades until jagex bought it and mainlined a hot load of aids directly into it

wasn't that the voxel one.. that game was so fun until it got gay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

im glad the internet full of so many high level autistic people because i just found out http://buildandshoot.com/ lets you play any version of ace of spades up until jagex bought it out lmao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

rediscover posted:

wasn't that the voxel one.. that game was so fun until it got gay

there was a cool little ww1 trench shooter game and the genius company jagex decided to add jetpacks to it making constructing walls and digging trenches completely useless

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

gamers have excellent taste in maps

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
I totally forgot about how much I played that until just now. That game freaking ruled

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

gamers have excellent taste in maps

binladencompound peaked on v5 and the later changes were just really unnecessary.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

binladencompound peaked on v5 and the later changes were just really unnecessary.

at first it was grounded in reality but then the creators started taking creative liberties in the name of "gameplay" totally destroying the orignal vision

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

fozzy fosbourne posted:

Bone Muskets predate even that

lmfao. Bone Musket

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

im glad the internet full of so many high level autistic people because i just found out http://buildandshoot.com/ lets you play any version of ace of spades up until jagex bought it out lmao

very nice

• Locked thread