Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

blue footed boobie posted:

Honestly one of the most annoying things about this is that Wenger will eventually correct the problems, but it happens every year and it's awful to watch arsenal self destruct for a third of every season and then look like title contenders for the rest of the year

maybe the self-destruction will be restricted to the cl this time around

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
Just realized its October, somebody make a new thread!

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side

fart simpson posted:

Wenger is legitimately a very good manager and the chances that Arsenal will get anyone better to replace him are low. The frustration is because Arsenal are usually really close to being able to actually win things, but I'm honestly expecting Liverpool v2 when he's gone.
I don't know if I think it will be as bad as that but yeah basically. And with man utd we've all recently seen what can happen to a club when the long term manager leaves and let me tell you it is not good

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
arsenal had those years of spending gently caress all because they built a new stadium. liverpool still need a new stadium

Jose fucked around with this message at 21:27 on Oct 3, 2015

Broletariat
Nov 14, 2014
"costa banned for walsall, newcastle and southampton, seems like a good trade to me"

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Gigi Galli posted:

Just realized its October, somebody make a new thread!

I did

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

Broletariat posted:

"costa banned for walsall, newcastle and southampton, seems like a good trade to me"

lol

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Mourinho is paying the price for not integrating the millions of youth players Chelsea bought. They don't have the squad depth and they don't have any competition for places.

This is why Mourinho doesn't stay at clubs long term- he builds unsustainable teams and then runs them into the ground.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

Broletariat posted:

i was coming here to find that quote, lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007
Head on over to the October thread to post your deep soccer analysis

• Locked thread