Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHQI_MUbDGo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

You forgot to mention Harry fuckin' Potter is in it.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Harry Potter has a beard and is playing the founder of Rockstar.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

GTA version of Harry Potter things:
  • Bernie Bott's Every Flavour Ballz
  • Rita Skeeter (no change needed, LMAO, R* ftw)
  • Invisibility Toke
  • Gillyweed (poo poo writes iteslf :D)

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

• Invisibility Toke

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

• Invisibility Toke
Lmao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

If Rockstar made Harry spotter, the school of Hogwarts would become a big, clever jab at how vapid and materialistic American society is, and Voldemort and the Death Eaters would be a clever jab at how vapid and materialistic American society is. The game of Quiddich would be a clever jab at how vapid and materialistic Anericam society is. The Dursleys, and muggles in general, would serve as somewhat of a clever jab at how vapid and materialistic American society is.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lumpy the Cook posted:

If Rockstar made Harry spotter, the school of Hogwarts would become a big, clever jab at how vapid and materialistic American society is, and Voldemort and the Death Eaters would be a clever jab at how vapid and materialistic American society is. The game of Quiddich would be a clever jab at how vapid and materialistic Anericam society is. The Dursleys, and muggles in general, would serve as somewhat of a clever jab at how vapid and materialistic American society is.
Ron Weedsley.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Professor Reamus Poopin, teaching Defense Against the Dank Farts.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

MALFOY: Ey Potthead. Saw you snoggin off with that Granger oval office after Quidditch practice.

HARRY now italian and from new york: Go poo poo in ya hat, Malfoy. Marone,, this fuckin guy is testin my patience, almost enough to pinch him.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

ROn: Oh no, it's a Screamer. Mum's gone and done it now.

[ron opens the screamer but it's the sounds of Sexual gently caress Screaming, meaning Mrs. Weasley sent the wrong one].

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Harry Potter & The Half-Blood poo poo.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Bully was almost Harry Potter GTA. That game deserved an epic Potter mod.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Harry Pothead and the Chamber of Kush

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

MALFOY: Ey Potthead. Saw you snoggin off with that Granger oval office after Quidditch practice.

HARRY now italian and from new york: Go poo poo in ya hat, Malfoy. Marone,, this fuckin guy is testin my patience, almost enough to pinch him.

Lol.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Dobby the Elf but Black.

Dec 26, 2012

Pablo Gigante posted:

Ron Weedsley.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

wands are now guns and spells are the names of different executions you can pull off

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

harry potter in his late 20s recently released from azkaban returns to his old hood. on top of his trade mark lightning scar his face now has a variety of new geometric scars (stars, triangles etc)

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

that doesn't make sense it should be other elements (fire water earth)

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

but I want that game to exist already

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i hope they interview shadow and chug of powerup comics, for famously stabbing jack thopson with a katana.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.

In Training posted:

Dobby the Elf but Black.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

haha

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

phil leotardo: harry if i was gonna break your balls, id tell you to go get your loving golden snitch. [turning away] this kid now this kid was loving great. i swear to god, hed catch the snitch like it was fuckin nothin.

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
would you be horrified if the catfish that you tapped was daniel radcliffee? lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Pablo Gigante posted:

Ron Weedsley.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

tumor looking batty posted:

phil leotardo: harry if i was gonna break your balls, id tell you to go get your loving golden snitch. [turning away] this kid now this kid was loving great. i swear to god, hed catch the snitch like it was fuckin nothin.

lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

• Locked thread