Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

nice mug

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
drat. This thread is making me thirsty for my own epic fail tetris mug full of egg yolk

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Ristolaz posted:

drat. This thread is making me thirsty for my own epic fail tetris mug full of egg yolk
Egg yolk huh.

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
the fail was using the second to last blue piece to build instead of completing a tetris. anyone else notice this???? mods?

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Fallen Rib
The epic fail was to play Tetris on a mug instead of on a computer.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Fredrik1 posted:

The epic fail was to play Tetris on a mug instead of on a computer.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
that is indeed what they call an epic fail

cool mug tho, id like to see more like that

like one where samus is pointing her arm cannon and when it gets hot its a fully charged blast

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Eonwe posted:

that is indeed what they call an epic fail

cool mug tho, id like to see more like that

like one where samus is pointing her arm cannon and when it gets hot its a fully charged blast
That would be pretty cool. Coffee ftw.

• Locked thread