Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
smoobles

i feel like i used to love science but now i am loving Indifferent to it

yesterday i saw a picture of a jellyfish the size of a man, and audibly said "feh..."

global warming means nothing to me. i drive a honda element with hte AC cranked up 20+ miles a day

how do i rekindle my feelings about Science and Mother earth?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cute as heck

:h:Cutie Pie Swag~:h:
watch billy nye do stuff DUH

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
have an affair with the hittite religion, and it will teach you either how much you truly love science, or that you are stuck in a loveless marriage

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Piso Mojado

science loving sucks

fuck. marry. t-rex

In 20 years nerds will be really uncool again so lookout

BeanBandit

Beanbandit?
Son of a bitch!
start doing drugs, you'll learn all sorts of fun sciencey things AND it's exciting!

Rahgozar

coat your feet in baking soda and dunk them into a bucket of vinegar it'll tickle your feet and cheer you up and thats all science is really about

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
build your own Tesla coil

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
:science: :smoobles:

hth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fema crisis actor

bweee-ooo-eee-ooo-eee-ooo

Splatmaster posted:

build your own Tesla coil

some friends made a jacob's ladder with a tv antenna and the guts from a fluorescent light fixture

this is rly dangerous tho and should only be attempted by mechanics getting drunk in the shop after work

ty bacalou!

• Locked thread