Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022
Anyway, the short of it is that Superstar is the most "more Love Live" more Love Live has ever been

So glad they'll be pivoting to a nine member main cast for s2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

astr0man
Feb 21, 2007

hollyeo deuroga
sunshine season 3 is real

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTg6gBFEN3A

Dexanth
Dec 4, 2003

The last thing an ice cream cone ever sees
Superstar Season 2 has gone so gay and I love it for that

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

Idols! I haven't really been posting in here weekly, but the w@tch is still going! We're almost to a new season, but it's kind of a dry one, so we're also throwing in The IDOLM@STER.KR, the Korean drama take on im@s.

I'm sure they're all the best of friends, and there will be minimal melodrama. We're starting this week,

We're gonna start off with two eps this week, and then cut back to 1/week for the next ~half year.

There'll be more seasonal things soon!

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

It has come to my attention that Idolish7 s3.2 is starting tomorrow! And I'm REALLY REALLY HYPE!!!!!

It's the second part of the third season of the best idol anime! So yeah, we're throwing that on tomorrow, but heck, still watching 2 eps of imas.kr, so we'll go a bit longer than usual.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

finally, my missing im@s series, which will undoubtedly be relevant to the larger franchise

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
Clearly very important.

https://twitter.com/johnshinjiro/status/1204008495814774785?s=20&t=nST8rlpKbdxDt891z30I0g

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Primagi isn't going to get a sequel series so looks like Pretty Rhythm series is on hiatus for now :(

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

SatoshiMiwa posted:

Primagi isn't going to get a sequel series so looks like Pretty Rhythm series is on hiatus for now :(

which SUCKS

blossommirage
Nov 7, 2012

Oh god, this is my worst nightmare.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Polsy reminded me that my liveposts are probs gonna lose their images.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Ironically my Xenoglossia posts will be safe because they're on my Imgur.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Making a note to preserve this critical idol content, when I have some time. Maybe a few months from now.