Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fish Cant Hold Gun
Jul 2, 2015

by Ralp
Look, I know there's only so many "laconic motherfucker" jokes out in the universe, but this election needs Levi Johnston's reporting, especially with poo poo like Mrs. Palin interveriewing Donald Trump and him musing about giving her a cabinet position. Johnston was a comforting presence throughout the 2012 cycle, and I'm not sure if we can make it through this one without him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gravy Train Robber
Sep 15, 2007

by zen death robot
His is the voice america craves right now. He must abandon his battles against the Wendigo in the spirit realm and return to guide us lesser mortals.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
I thoguht this was about a sequel to the movie with the monkey in a hotel

Bacon Taco
Jun 8, 2006

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
Dinosaur Gum
Tood Palin is exactly the kind of latconic motherfucker that can chill Trump the gently caress out and be yin to Trump's yang.

Speaking of Trump's yang, he would totally cuck the gently caress out of Todd.

Onomarchus
Jun 4, 2005

I have no problem with Johnston Checking Back In--though I do think it's unlikely here--but I'm more eager to find out on the BarkWire who killed Hope.

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice

The Walrus posted:

I thoguht this was about a sequel to the movie with the monkey in a hotel

So did I. :smithicide:

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

I am actually curious if Levi Johnston's new daughter, Indy, was named after Indiana Jones.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
I think it time for Dunston to check in

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Agreed OP.

Onomarchus
Jun 4, 2005

Yeah, the Palin endorsement of Trump does seem to call for one of these. Doesn't mean it will or even can happen though.

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
Johnston Checks In was one of my favortite columns for sure. I'd love to hear his thoughts on them Palin boyz in the news.

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

Great Wendigo has heard our prayers!

http://www.somethingawful.com/news/levi-returns-2016/

I agree with him about bae. Also, I never realized before how much Levi looks like Henry Cavill.

AbysmalPeptoBismol
Feb 5, 2016

Nausea, heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach, diarrhea!

"I can't remember her name but here's a guess: Victroza. She looks like she is down to party, not like leer jet and drinking champagne, I am talking this girl will go mudding with you in a stolen 4x4, shotgun tall boys of natty ice, bring her own supply of that dirty french canada weed, and she will go to town on your dick AFTER she helped you drag a body out of a ranger station."

- Levi Johnston, back from the dead and loving it

Fascist Funk
Dec 18, 2007
Hey guys what is going on on this site
Was so thrilled to see this pop up on the twitters. Please continue.

Onomarchus
Jun 4, 2005

Excellent. This is what we need.

Blood Boils
Dec 27, 2006

Its not an S, on my planet it means QUIPS
Hallelujah!

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

so glad this is back

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

That is one hell of a visual.

Bedevere
Jun 24, 2005
Grimey Drawer
"..they're dead what do they care about tablues?"

:iiam:

Was this supposed to be Taboo?

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

http://www.somethingawful.com/news/alex-jones-rnc/

Rudy Ghouliani and Blue Levi Matters both made me laugh hard.

Also, holy poo poo at that GoFundMe. Even after I clicked it, I thought it was a joke for a few seconds.

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
i want to help levi get his giant boy back :(

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink
"BIG MOMENT FOR LADIES: HILLARY CLINTON JUST MADE THAT GLASS CEILING HER BITCH" is the most astonishingly loaded title. It's almost elegant in how it expresses so much in so few words.

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)
Its an obvious joke but one that needs to be made: when is Levi gonna check in with a "Grab em by the pussy" column?

Blood Boils
Dec 27, 2006

glowing-fish posted:

Its an obvious joke but one that needs to be made: when is Levi gonna check in with a "Grab em by the pussy" column?

yah no kidding Levi where are you?? America needs you! . . I need you . .

edit: yaaaaassss

Blood Boils fucked around with this message at 19:57 on Oct 28, 2016

Puppy Doll
Dec 20, 2011

Hey everybody!
Levi's question about Trump's energy policy came out of loving nowhere. Amazing.

Davoren
Aug 14, 2003

The devil you say!

Back when the Levi articles first started, I just assumed he was a character created for the front page. :smith:

Defiance
Jan 1, 2008

by Deplorable exmarx

Puppy Doll posted:

Levi's question about Trump's energy policy came out of loving nowhere. Amazing.

That was the question that Ken Bone asked at the debate.

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
Aww yeah.

incoherent light
Aug 15, 2014
I haven't even read the article yet but I am so, so excited to see a new one.

Blood Boils
Dec 27, 2006

I am happy to see Levi get a job in the administration, but it's too scant. C'mon dude, give us the deets of the celebration party!

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Johnson Checks In is reliably hilarious and I hope he sticks around for the ensuing presidency.

City of Glompton
Apr 21, 2014

Toadvine posted:

Johnson Checks In is reliably hilarious and I hope he sticks around for the ensuing presidency.

:agreed: I enjoy them.

Onomarchus
Jun 4, 2005

http://www.somethingawful.com/news/levi-mike-pence/

Give Levi back his doujins!

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU