Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
OK, I admit it. Larry Parrish bought me $500 worth of Compendium Points for the DOTA 2 International 2015 event.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
lets pretend dota doesnt exist

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

THE PENETRATOR posted:

OK, I admit it. Larry Parrish bought me $500 worth of Compendium Points for the DOTA 2 International 2015 event.

jake: ive thrown u under the bus for no reason and for something u didnt even do lmao owned
BSJ: what the///

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

elf help book posted:

Welcome to my life.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

elf help book posted:

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Larry Parrish posted:

jake: ive thrown u under the bus for no reason and for something u didnt even do lmao owned

Why are you trying to insult Knuc on these forums for something I assume he didn't even say?

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

HD gameing sucks rear end and its fuckin STUPID. Furthermore, Michigan will be sunked into the great lakes by 2020. Beecock.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

HD gameing sucks rear end and its fuckin STUPID. Furthermore, Michigan will be sunked into the great lakes by 2020. Beecock.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot

Larry Parrish posted:

brb unvouching bsj

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lol.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

elf help book posted:

i wish i could empty quote this into every thread on the forum

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I wish I could pretend dota doesn't exist but one of my coworkers plays and she won't stfu about it. *unzips fly* its rear end in a top hat raping time.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I wish I could pretend dota doesn't exist but one of my coworkers plays and she won't stfu about it. *unzips fly* its rear end in a top hat raping time.

his name?

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

elf help book posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

elf help book posted:

:yeah:

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
watching professional cs:go while high is recommended is this also true for dota 2 , op?

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

Ahundredbux posted:

watching professional cs:go while high is recommended is this also true for dota 2 , op?

i was high and watching ti and this happened and i lost my poo poo laughing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVmnmK74HWg

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

AIDS 2.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

elf help book posted:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Ahundredbux posted:

friend of the family adolf hitler 420 SS biotch

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

thank you

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

mysterious loyall X posted:

friend of the family adolf hitler 420 SS biotch

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dec 26, 2012

• Locked thread