Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hooded Reptile
Aug 31, 2015
plan to house refugees in a former concentration camp in Germany has come to fruition, with some 21 male asylum seekers now living in the barracks of the camp that once housed thousands of prisoners of the Nazis.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

that's what germany wants us to think

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
good, I'm glad of it

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
it's the final solution to the refugee question

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

refugees could be quoted as "dying to have a shower"

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

will they be put to work next?

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

will work make them free?

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

i mean it's a practical idea if nothing else. people need place to live for a few months or so, old concentration camps have thousands of bunks and facilities

morally it's reprehensible

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe
Waiting for the outrage from Muslim leaders while sitting in their palaces made from slave labor.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
I think it's nice to use something with Buchenwald's history to help people.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

drilldo squirt posted:

I think it's nice to use something with Buchenwald's history to help people.

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

The barracks is where the Nazis slept not the jews, handicapped and gypsies right?

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

symbolic posted:

it's a practical idea

morally it's reprehensible

germany.txt

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Adbot