Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lil Cunty

an old lady hesitates on a street corner. the white gingerbread man display has been replaced with an angry red hand, and numbers counting down the seconds to her fate. 19...18...17...don't walk, don't walk, don't walk. her bus is pulling up across the street. fear can be read in the outline of her stooped shoulders...14...13...12..."Don't be a coward," I whisper. "You can do it. I know you can"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Cunty

a man walks back and forth in front of a bank. he's pale and thin and nervous and he's been there all day. sweat beads on his lip, a twitch comes and goes in his right eye. the outline of a ski mask can almost be seen in his pocket. I walk up next to him, pretend to look for something in my purse. "Don't be a coward," I mutter as I pluck a crumple tissue from its depths "You've got this. I believe in you"

ty crap

ty landy

Cyber Dog

he must have one HECK of a big pocket

Lil Cunty

a little boy finds a rock. it's sharp and heavy and just fits in his hand. a sunbeam hits his face, farm-fed innocence under unruly blond curls, reflected off the dirty panes of the abandoned house at the end of the block. he looks at the rock, the dusty glass, the rock. "You there!" I snap as I walk by. "don't be a coward. you know you want to. just do it"

ty crap

ty landy

treasure bear

Lil Cunty posted:

an old lady hesitates on a street corner. the white gingerbread man display has been replaced with an angry red hand, and numbers counting down the seconds to her fate. 19...18...17...don't walk, don't walk, don't walk. her bus is pulling up across the street. fear can be read in the outline of her stooped shoulders...14...13...12..."Don't be a coward," I whisper. "You can do it. I know you can"

Lil Cunty posted:

a man walks back and forth in front of a bank. he's pale and thin and nervous and he's been there all day. sweat beads on his lip, a twitch comes and goes in his right eye. the outline of a ski mask can almost be seen in his pocket. I walk up next to him, pretend to look for something in my purse. "Don't be a coward," I mutter as I pluck a crumple tissue from its depths "You've got this. I believe in you"

Lil Cunty posted:

a little boy finds a rock. it's sharp and heavy and just fits in his hand. a sunbeam hits his face, farm-fed innocence under unruly blond curls, reflected off the dirty panes of the abandoned house at the end of the block. he looks at the rock, the dusty glass, the rock. "You there!" I snap as I walk by. "don't be a coward. you know you want to. just do it"

Lil Cunty

a mouse peers out of her hole. generations of her people have lived in these walls, avoiding old wiring and springtraps, learning from the discovered corpses of those who didn't. her delicate nose twitches. she can smell a cat. it twitches again. is it two yards away, or three? the distance is the difference between leaving her hole, between finding food for her family, behind life and death. "Don't be a coward," I squeak to her in the language of vermin. "You're fast. you can make it. do it"

ty crap

ty landy

Lil Cunty

the man is a master. he has been sitting at his workstation for hours, looking through his glass, studying the lines, the cuts, the edges. the diamond sparkles before him. it is a huge diamond, the biggest he has ever cut, the opportunity of a lifetime. he peers into the brilliant heart of the jewel. it flashes coldly back. just there...is it a flaw? an inclusion? a trick of the eye. his hand hovers above the grinder. he can't undo a cut once he makes it. he blinks and the diamond is perfect again. blink and the maybe-flaw reappears like a specter. he turns it this way and that. a mere illusion caused by light and his fatigued eyes? he goes to set the diamond in its velvet case. his iphone vibrates on the table next to him and he looks over. it's a text from me. "don't be a coward. ur almost there! gl! <3" flashes on the screen

ty crap

ty landy

tao of lmao

cowards stay alive

Lil Cunty

The beautiful creature who looked like a man but was not a man was dressed in linen, with a belt of fine gold from Uphaz around his waist. His body was like topaz, his face like lightning, his eyes like flaming torches, his arms and legs like the gleam of burnished bronze, and his voice like the sound of a multitude. He sat outside the throne room, which was more like a galaxy than a room, and he doubted. Perhaps he should do nothing, say nothing. A thousand trumpets sounded softly and a not-unpleasant voice that came from everywhere and nowhere said, "THE LORD will hold audience with The Morning Star." Improbable doors swung open. The angel hesitated. There was still time to flee, to forget. I placed a small stone tablet in his perfect hand. He looked down and mouthed the words chiseled into its face: DONT BE A COWARD LVCIFER

ty crap

ty landy

tao of lmao

Charlie shook in a cold sweat. The detox was excruciating. All he wanted was just one fix. Just something to take the edge off and feel a bit less sick for once in as long as he could remember. It'd felt like weeks in the facility, but had only been two days. Unable to focus, he saw what appeared to be his salvation. A solitary pill in the corner of his padded room--at least he thought it was a pill. In fact it was just a small pebble that Charlie's addled mind convinced himself was the only thing that could save him. He scooped it up, his hand shaking a he stared at it. Nurse Rachet peeked in with a smile "fuckin take it you coward."

treasure bear

a young couple look to each other as they stand on the precipice, waves crashing below, each waiting for the other to give them an out, they stand there shivering, one peers over the edge and recoils. "Don't be a coward". it's their time to go. I hear the scream fade away as they plunge into the water. i wait for them to get out of the pool return their inflatable raft before ushering up the next pair.

Piso Mojado

An unkempt, obese goon dines alone at a Ryan's Buffet in Terre Hotte, Indiana. As he finishes his 5th plate, he gathers the last gravy soaked scraps of the congealed remnants of his meal into a final bite. He carefully sweeps his fork across the plate with the grace of a cellist or painter, and with one precise stroke he shovels the coalesced mass of at least 3 entrees and 6 sides into a single last bite. As he raises the jiggling, gelatinous tumor of gravy-soaked buffet flakes to his mouth, something peculiar catches his eye in the lump. With a deep breath, he shifts his massive weight forward to identify the clandestine invader. "Can it really be?", he thinks to himself. Though he cannot see the object itself, the small curvy reflections of light carved in the viscous mass resting on his fork are unmistakable. Somehow a swirling blonde strand of hair had wormed it's way into this prized lump, and he knew instantly that it wasn't his. Too small for his clumsy, pudgy fingers to extract but too disgusted at the long, fibrous hair entombed in his last, fatty bite - an internal, moral debate unfolds at the mental impasse. Beaded sweat begins to snake down his neck and back, and with a huff of defeat he starts to slowly lower his untesil away from his cavernous mouth. But when it would seem all was lost, I show up, adorned in my Ryans serving apron and armed with a large plastic pitcher of Iced Sweet Tea. As i refill his glass, I lean in and whisper in his ear. "It's just a hair. Don't be a coward. You know what to do." His resolve hardens, and I walk away, smirking as I loosen the net holding up my long, golden hair. fin.

Piso Mojado

treasure bear posted:

a young couple look to each other as they stand on the precipice, waves crashing below, each waiting for the other to give them an out, they stand there shivering, one peers over the edge and recoils. "Don't be a coward". it's their time to go. I hear the scream fade away as they plunge into the water. i wait for them to get out of the pool return their inflatable raft before ushering up the next pair.

Lil Cunty

Piso Mojado posted:

An unkempt, obese goon dines alone at a Ryan's Buffet in Terre Hotte, Indiana. As he finishes his 5th plate, he gathers the last gravy soaked scraps of the congealed remnants of his meal into a final bite. He carefully sweeps his fork across the plate with the grace of a cellist or painter, and with one precise stroke he shovels the coalesced mass of at least 3 entrees and 6 sides into a single last bite. As he raises the jiggling, gelatinous tumor of gravy-soaked buffet flakes to his mouth, something peculiar catches his eye in the lump. With a deep breath, he shifts his massive weight forward to identify the clandestine invader. "Can it really be?", he thinks to himself. Though he cannot see the object itself, the small curvy reflections of light carved in the viscous mass resting on his fork are unmistakable. Somehow a swirling blonde strand of hair had wormed it's way into this prized lump, and he knew instantly that it wasn't his. Too small for his clumsy, pudgy fingers to extract but too disgusted at the long, fibrous hair entombed in his last, fatty bite - an internal, moral debate unfolds at the mental impasse. Beaded sweat begins to snake down his neck and back, and with a huff of defeat he starts to slowly lower his untesil away from his cavernous mouth. But when it would seem all was lost, I show up, adorned in my Ryans serving apron and armed with a large plastic pitcher of Iced Sweet Tea. As i refill his glass, I lean in and whisper in his ear. "It's just a hair. Don't be a coward. You know what to do." His resolve hardens, and I walk away, smirking as I loosen the net holding up my long, golden hair. fin.

ty crap

ty landy

Lil Cunty

treasure bear posted:

lol

ty crap

ty landy

Lil Cunty

it's the late 60s and the boy has become a man. he knows he is a man now because the draft card arrived Tuesday. he glances at it tucked into the visor above his head. he thought about burning it, but when he gets to Canada he thinks he might frame it and hang it up in his new home. he hasn't seen another car along this lonely northern tract of wilderness in hours. the signs along the highway fly by, barely legible in the snow and speed......BUY......BURMA.....SHAVE. the radio stations are coming in French and English now. he must be close. soon he will be free to live his life the way he wants to. BUY.....BURMA.....SHAVE. free to live a life without fighting, and killing, and dying. BILLY.....he snaps to attention. was that his name on the highway signs? he was tired, he'd been driving all night. that was it that had to be.....BILLY.....no it was definitely his name that time what was going on should he pull over? What could it mean? And then a third time: BILLY.....TURN.....AROUND.....DONT......BE......A.......COWARD......UH......ALSO.....BURMA.......SHAVE

ty crap

ty landy

FutonForensic

"This is my legal guardian," the young boy said as he gestured towards the bovine. I shook my head in disbelief. Kneeling down, I placed a hand upon his shoulder and locked my gaze with his innocent brown eyes. "Child," I sighed, "don't be a cow's ward."

Manifisto

"Don't be a coward," I scream at the tiny bit of inanimate prehistoric ooze as lightning flashes around me, illuminating acres, miles, continents full of mud virtually indistinguishable from the sodden pile at my feet. "Stop mucking around and make something of yourself!"

ty nesamdoom!

cuntman.net

a struggling los angeles actor goes to audition for a movie. this is probably the make or break point of his entire career. if he gets this role he'll be on the road to fame and fortune and if he doesnt he'll probably starve. he looks out the window to calm his nerves and sees that the hollywood sign has been replaced with DONT BE A COWARD

railroad terror

choo choo
I put on my robe and wizard hat. "Don't be a coward.." I mumble to myself. I open up AOL Instant Messenger

tao of lmao

me: don't be a coward
bro: YOU don't be a coward
me: no you
bro: UGH fine I'll call the order in, but YOU'RE picking the pizza up

Lil Cunty

friend skydiving for the first time: I can't do it. I can't jump

me: conquer your fears

friend: I can't. I can't do it

me: look into my eyes

friend: what

me: look into my eyes!

*we lock gazes, he looks deep into the comradery and brotherly love reflected in my eyes. courage blossoms in his heart, fed by the sweet waters of friendship. his gaze sharpens, vision focusing on a tiny sentence printed into the pattern of the iris on my left contact lense*

ty crap

ty landy

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
At first, it was just a pinky. No matter. It was nothing before The Work. Carelessly getting too close to the gears as they churned. This was their Everything, this sprawling behemoth that threatened to consume the entire building. The building hardly mattered, a chunk of wall knocked down and falling into the machine by accident. Who cares? Then it was an eye. A slipped mainspring snatched it for the glory of the horror. It's not important, a camera was handy to squeeze its final breath into the gaunt, filthy, person-shaped force of will to bring back sight. They would get this machine working... No.. that wasn't quite it. They would get this machine living. Then came their voice, their throat blackened by grease and smoke, but they hardly spoke to anyone anyways. The machine whispers, but perhaps that was just the madness building a nest in the person's heart. Staring at their hands, the nails completely gone, worn from cogs slipping, scrapping, grinding, that is when they realized: The monstrosity demanded blood. Needed sacrifice to manifest into reality. This hulking, terrible thing required everything that was the person to move, to continue disobeying the laws of reality. They became scared. How much more was needed? Could they even give it enough? Could it be completed, with just them? No one else could do this. No one else must be allowed to do this. What if it doesn't exist, the insanity finally choking the person's thoughts? There was time to stop. In a fit of rage, they take a hammer and destroyed a pile of anit-backlashes. Hah. Trembling, defeated, they fall into a heap of crazy desperation, fear, and tears. They feel hunger in their stomach, for the first time in... have they ever eaten? There is no evidence of this. It can't go on. No more!

But lo, a bird of the most intricate design they have ever witnessed glides to the window, its delicate wings tinkling like wind chimes with every flap. "Don't be a coward." it says. It is my voice, recorded onto a music box nested into the clockwork heart of the bird. "You can do this. You must do this. The Work must be completed. It will take in all of you, every last drop of blood and flesh, but in doing so you will live forever. I believe in you." Trembling, the person touches its beak, to ensure its reality. It falls apart, then, but in doing so it reveals its true meaning, like a Fabergé egg finally solved. It's a small, rolled up blueprint written on cloth and using charcoal. They laugh, quietly at first, growing into a thunderous roaring laugh without mirth or comfort. Finally. Finally! FINALLY! The beating heart of the world is stopped, and the Machine is all there is.

Qwerinty fucked around with this message at 23:48 on Sep 15, 2015

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

pablo gbscobar

oh shit i got the snype

:wom:
(Snoke weed .erry day) a voice whispered. 420 byob im high

City of Glompton

Lil Cunty posted:

The beautiful creature who looked like a man but was not a man was dressed in linen, with a belt of fine gold from Uphaz around his waist. His body was like topaz, his face like lightning, his eyes like flaming torches, his arms and legs like the gleam of burnished bronze, and his voice like the sound of a multitude. He sat outside the throne room, which was more like a galaxy than a room, and he doubted. Perhaps he should do nothing, say nothing. A thousand trumpets sounded softly and a not-unpleasant voice that came from everywhere and nowhere said, "THE LORD will hold audience with The Morning Star." Improbable doors swung open. The angel hesitated. There was still time to flee, to forget. I placed a small stone tablet in his perfect hand. He looked down and mouthed the words chiseled into its face: DONT BE A COWARD LVCIFER

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

google THIS

#DBAC is this generation's #YOLO

Manifisto

Lil Cunty posted:

a mouse peers out of her hole. generations of her people have lived in these walls, avoiding old wiring and springtraps, learning from the discovered corpses of those who didn't. her delicate nose twitches. she can smell a cat. it twitches again. is it two yards away, or three? the distance is the difference between leaving her hole, between finding food for her family, behind life and death. "Don't be a coward," I squeak to her in the language of vermin. "You're fast. you can make it. do it"

tao of lmao posted:

Charlie shook in a cold sweat. The detox was excruciating. All he wanted was just one fix. Just something to take the edge off and feel a bit less sick for once in as long as he could remember. It'd felt like weeks in the facility, but had only been two days. Unable to focus, he saw what appeared to be his salvation. A solitary pill in the corner of his padded room--at least he thought it was a pill. In fact it was just a small pebble that Charlie's addled mind convinced himself was the only thing that could save him. He scooped it up, his hand shaking a he stared at it. Nurse Rachet peeked in with a smile "fuckin take it you coward."

Lil Cunty posted:

it's the late 60s and the boy has become a man. he knows he is a man now because the draft card arrived Tuesday. he glances at it tucked into the visor above his head. he thought about burning it, but when he gets to Canada he thinks he might frame it and hang it up in his new home. he hasn't seen another car along this lonely northern tract of wilderness in hours. the signs along the highway fly by, barely legible in the snow and speed......BUY......BURMA.....SHAVE. the radio stations are coming in French and English now. he must be close. soon he will be free to live his life the way he wants to. BUY.....BURMA.....SHAVE. free to live a life without fighting, and killing, and dying. BILLY.....he snaps to attention. was that his name on the highway signs? he was tired, he'd been driving all night. that was it that had to be.....BILLY.....no it was definitely his name that time what was going on should he pull over? What could it mean? And then a third time: BILLY.....TURN.....AROUND.....DONT......BE......A.......COWARD......UH......ALSO.....BURMA.......SHAVE

Qwerinty posted:

At first, it was just a pinky. No matter. It was nothing before The Work. Carelessly getting too close to the gears as they churned. This was their Everything, this sprawling behemoth that threatened to consume the entire building. The building hardly mattered, a chunk of wall knocked down and falling into the machine by accident. Who cares? Then it was an eye. A slipped mainspring snatched it for the glory of the horror. It's not important, a camera was handy to squeeze its final breath into the gaunt, filthy, person-shaped force of will to bring back sight. They would get this machine working... No.. that wasn't quite it. They would get this machine living. Then came their voice, their throat blackened by grease and smoke, but they hardly spoke to anyone anyways. The machine whispers, but perhaps that was just the madness building a nest in the person's heart. Staring at their hands, the nails completely gone, worn from cogs slipping, scrapping, grinding, that is when they realized: The monstrosity demanded blood. Needed sacrifice to manifest into reality. This hulking, terrible thing required everything that was the person to move, to continue disobeying the laws of reality. They became scared. How much more was needed? Could they even give it enough? Could it be completed, with just them? No one else could do this. No one else must be allowed to do this. What if it doesn't exist, the insanity finally choking the person's thoughts? There was time to stop. In a fit of rage, they take a hammer and destroyed a pile of anit-backlashes. Hah. Trembling, defeated, they fall into a heap of crazy desperation, fear, and tears. They feel hunger in their stomach, for the first time in... have they ever eaten? There is no evidence of this. It can't go on. No more!

But lo, a bird of the most intricate design they have ever witnessed glides to the window, its delicate wings tinkling like wind chimes with every flap. "Don't be a coward." it says. It is my voice, recorded onto a music box nested into the clockwork heart of the bird. "You can do this. You must do this. The Work must be completed. It will take in all of you, every last drop of blood and flesh, but in doing so you will live forever. I believe in you." Trembling, the person touches its beak, to ensure its reality. It falls apart, then, but in doing so it reveals its true meaning, like a Fabergé egg finally solved. It's a small, rolled up blueprint written on cloth and using charcoal. They laugh, quietly at first, growing into a thunderous roaring laugh without mirth or comfort. Finally. Finally! FINALLY! The beating heart of the world is stopped, and the Machine is all there is.

ty nesamdoom!

deep dish peat moss

A young boy is about to try his first cigarette. The advice of his parents washes through his head. He remembers the commercials, hell he even remembers DARE.

"Don't be a coward," I say, "just take it."

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

Lil Cunty posted:

i forgot to emptyquote this last night, it's my favorite post maybe ever

----------------

Piso Mojado

Qwerinty posted:

i forgot to emptyquote this last night, it's my favorite post maybe ever

it's really good.

El Spider

Walking into the hot yoga studio alone for the first time. I can feel the heat envelop me the second I step into the room. As I walk to pick up the free mat and small towel provided I notice I am already sweating, partially due to the extreme hotness of 99 degrees Fahrenheit in the room, but also because I'm very nervous and my tummy hurts from spicy chili last night. The instructor enters the room sporting yoga pants and a sports bra. I'm wearing an adult diaper and compression shorts over top of it. She notices my discomfort and struts over to attempt to calm my nerves.

"It's okay," She says "let yourself go". My mind races to find meaning as she begins rubbing my tummy in a soothing way that stimulates the rhythmic movement of my bowels. "Yoga is merely an expression of our greatest desires, to flow where the body wishes us and to explore our own destiny and will. Suddenly it all becomes clear, and I know what I must do. My surge in confidence is detected and she rubs my belly even more vigorously in an attempt to instill more of her own conviction into my body. I can feel it moving throughout me, barrelling through my body at a rate of roughly 2 centimeters per second. Her eyes light up and her rubbing increases twofold as I struggle to contain the energy. My lips begin to move of their own accord, "I must release it." "Do what you must my child" and at long last, I poo poo my pants.

----------------

A Tin Of Beans

Lil Cunty posted:

Qwerinty posted:

treasure bear posted:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Lil Cunty posted:

amazing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Lil Cunty posted:

• Locked thread