Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

power botton posted:

who gives a poo poo its only like 1400 bucks thats a week or three of work

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Symbolic Butt
Mar 22, 2009

(_!_)
Buglord

Shaggar posted:

tablets have only ever been for browsing the web (very slowly if on ios) while watching tv. if u are watching tv on the tablet then u are eliminating most of the usefulness of the tablet. why would you not just watch tv on the tv?

because I don't have a tv :smug:

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

url posted:

amazingly everybody complains about apps being generic pointless garbage

same people complain about windows app store

:psypop:

ya because the windows app store is made up entirely of the generic pointless garbage

good apps in the apple app store is like finding a needle in a haystack, but at least there is a needle.

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

buy an iPad or I'll pound you nerd!!

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

just read that Safari Content Blockers require a 64-bit device. dont know why, but add that to reasons to get a new iPad

PleasureKevin posted:

this is a good reason too

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

PleasureKevin posted:

after much consternation, and the fear of being pounded by senior regular forums poster PleasureKevin, i bought an iPad Air 2
(refurbished because i'm cheap as hell)

thanks all

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
good job

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

i made a difference :)

• Locked thread