Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
crazy eights
Aug 23, 2015

by Lowtax
Every news site is saying Carly Fiorina "won" the debate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Blinky Blinkorina

TROIKA CURES GREEK
Jun 30, 2015

by R. Guyovich
Trump supposedly lost the first debate and see what that did, I imagine this will be the same.

rear end cobra posted:

Blinky Blinkorina

I mean, look at that face.

Probad
Feb 24, 2013

I want to believe!
I too long for a return to the height of Cold War tension with Russia.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
It takes the looming threat of nuclear annihilation to make me feel alive.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

TROIKA CURES GREEK posted:

Trump supposedly lost the first debate and see what that did, I imagine this will be the same.

I mean, look at that face.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
good we need 300 new battleships

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

IM STILL SPENDING MONEY FROM 1888
i wont ever vote for an italian grandmoth

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Harald posted:

good we need 300 new battleships

Not gonna lie, battleships are cool as hell and if we are spending trillions on bullshit it might as well be cool bullshit, like battleships.

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!
A photo of Fiorina upon realizing she'll never get the nomination.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

AlternateNu posted:

A photo of Fiorina upon realizing she'll never get the nomination.

She did say her secret service codename would be Secretariat but given her navy insanity I think she should be Seabiscuit

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Probad posted:

I too long for a return to the height of Cold War tension with Russia.

Even at the height of Cold War tensions we never "stopped talking" with the Soviets.

The_Politics_Man
Aug 25, 2015
Carly looks like some sort of terrifying goblin monster.

Fish Cant Hold Gun
Jul 2, 2015

by Ralp
http://carlyfiorina.org/

Big McHuge
Feb 5, 2014

You wait for the war to happen like vultures.
If you want to help, prevent the war.
Don't save the remnants.

Save them all.

rear end cobra posted:

Blinky Blinkorina

If you say that three times in the bathroom mirror, Dana Bash will crawl out of the toilet and kill you.

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

Big McHuge posted:

If you say that three times in the bathroom mirror, Dana Bash will crawl out of the toilet and kill you.

Don't tell JEB! --he'll probably welcome that quick release.

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

Not as taciturn, but still terribly powerful...

Secretariat.

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

I think what this nation can be and must be can be symbolized by Lady Liberty and Lady Justice. Lady Liberty stands tall and strong. She is clear eyed and resolute. She doesn't shield her eyes from the realities of the world, but she faces outward into the world nevertheless as we always must, and she holds her torch high. Because she knows she is a beacon of hope in a very troubled world. And Lady Justice. Lady Justice holds a sword by her side because she is a fighter, a warrior for the values and the principles that have made this nation great. She holds a scale in her other hand, and with that scale she says all of us are equal in the eyes of God. And so all of us must be equal in the eyes of the government, powerful and powerless alike. And she wears a blindfold. And with that blindfold she is saying to us us that it must be true, it can be true, that in this country in this century it doesn't matter how you are, it doesn't matter who you are, it doesn't matter what you look like, it doesn't matter how you start, and it doesn't matter your circumstances. Here in this nation, every American's life must be filled with the possibilities that come from their God given gifts, one nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

When reached by phone recently, Bartlem [Fiorina's first husband] said only, “You’re wasting your time, and I don’t want you to waste mine. In the clown car that is the Republican Party, she’s the ultimate clown.” (Click.)

Fish Cant Hold Gun
Jul 2, 2015

by Ralp

Rocks posted:

I think what this nation can be and must be can be symbolized by Lady Liberty and Lady Justice. Lady Liberty stands tall and strong. She is clear eyed and resolute. She doesn't shield her eyes from the realities of the world, but she faces outward into the world nevertheless as we always must, and she holds her torch high. Because she knows she is a beacon of hope in a very troubled world. And Lady Justice. Lady Justice holds a sword by her side because she is a fighter, a warrior for the values and the principles that have made this nation great. She holds a scale in her other hand, and with that scale she says all of us are equal in the eyes of God. And so all of us must be equal in the eyes of the government, powerful and powerless alike. And she wears a blindfold. And with that blindfold she is saying to us us that it must be true, it can be true, that in this country in this century it doesn't matter how you are, it doesn't matter who you are, it doesn't matter what you look like, it doesn't matter how you start, and it doesn't matter your circumstances. Here in this nation, every American's life must be filled with the possibilities that come from their God given gifts, one nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

Wasn't the question something like "What would you want your legacy to be?" Her answer was like one of those beauty pageants where the contest panics and babbles out a variation of one of the pre-scripted answers they've memorized that has nothing to do with the actual question that was asked. Although, clearly Fionrina didn't panic, she just didn't care and wanted to belt out that fruity garbage. And considering that she "won" the debate in the media, looks like she made the right call.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Actually she kinda looks like the female Trump.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

steinrokkan posted:

upgraded version

point of return
Aug 13, 2011

by exmarx

steinrokkan posted:

well they're both lovely at running businesses

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets

Powercrazy posted:

Not gonna lie, battleships are cool as hell and if we are spending trillions on bullshit it might as well be cool bullshit, like battleships.

Space battleships?

TROIKA CURES GREEK
Jun 30, 2015

by R. Guyovich

point of return posted:

well they're both lovely at running businesses

Nah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth