Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
His autistic Cyber-waifu, thank you very much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

I figures she was a psychopath as a magnificent middle finger to the 'but robots don't have empathy~~~' crowd.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
Nah, I got the impression that she just didn't understand people.

Id also like to say that for a game with such bleak themes and art direction, the engine is capable of being downright pretty. I spent a good minute or two just staring at those wee multicoloured jellyfish in the first bits of the deep sea sections.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

White Phosphorus posted:

I kinda wish there was no ark ending at all. You would be forever left wondering if the thing made it into orbit. Although the final shot was cool. Making the ending random would've fit the coin flip idea best probably.

That's a cool idea, but I think the ending was perfect. It's a nice bit of respite after a stressful story and it gives you something to think about. The coin flip is debatably bs anyways.

General Battuta
Feb 7, 2011

This is how you communicate with a fellow intelligence: you hurt it, you keep on hurting it, until you can distinguish the posts from the screams.
It's definitely BS, you are either playing the whole game as the seafloor fork or the ark fork. No reason to randomly decide which at the end!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

can't be the ark fork.

• Locked thread