Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
eberbs
Aug 29, 2011

And I wonder, I still wonder, who'll stop the rain.
I like to go on google street view and see if i can find my car parked. I have a few shots of my car that i have collected over a few years.
i would be interested to see how many times some of you can find your car?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

Saw them drive by over a half a year ago, this thread reminded me to check if they updated the pics online, and they did!

PhoenixWing
Feb 13, 2012

I've only ever seen the Googley van drive by once, which was a few weeks ago, and it caught the mighty wagon

For some reason it thought my rear wheel was a license plate and blurred it.

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.
Oh neat, a "show everyone where you live" thread. Meatpimp, don't look, that's cheating.

eberbs
Aug 29, 2011

And I wonder, I still wonder, who'll stop the rain.

PhoenixWing posted:

I've only ever seen the Googley van drive by once, which was a few weeks ago, and it caught the mighty wagon

For some reason it thought my rear wheel was a license plate and blurred it.

nice pulsar wagon, i have only ever seen 2 wagons in person, i love the look of them.

Canned Ham Radio
Feb 4, 2009

Long range, Mobile,
And Delicious!
Pillbug

The silver Crown Vic..

th vwls hv scpd
Jul 12, 2006

Developing Smarter Mechanics.
Since 1989.

Raluek posted:

Oh neat, a "show everyone where you live" thread. Meatpimp, don't look, that's cheating.

Pretty sure that was Bucephalus.

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen
Har har

keykey
Mar 28, 2003

I had to dig through the archives to find my cars on street view.. Even then I don't have either one of them, or the house anymore. This appears to be circa 2011:

n0tqu1tesane
May 7, 2003

She was rubbing her ass all over my hands. They don't just do that for everyone.
Grimey Drawer
I snapped a picture of the Street View car in the spring/summer of 2014, and checked a couple weeks ago to find that they'd updated the images for that location. Checked back through my phone pictures from that time period, and found the picture I had taken of the Street View car, at just about the same moment that it took a picture of me.

Edit: There's also one a year or so older of the Trailblazer sitting outside my house, but I'm not going to post a picture of my house here.

keykey
Mar 28, 2003

n0tqu1tesane posted:

but I'm not going to post a picture of my house here.

The house in my picture serves as a warning to others. If you consider buying a house that looks like that, don't. Sure, your wife will want it because it's cutesy, but it's a goddamn Winchester mystery house built in 1919.. Actually that's when they started keeping records in that city, so sometime before then, just registered then. The original build showed 600 sqft, then it was upped to 1000 in the 50's, then 1500 in the 60's, then 1800 sometime in the 70's, I'm assuming the enclosed porch is what they considered the final 300. In any case, stay away from that loving house, even if you are capable of adding on and repairing things yourself. gently caress that house, unless you can get it at a good price and flip it a few years later, then it pencils out just fine.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

th vwls hv scpd posted:

Pretty sure that was Bucephalus.

It was :v:

Street view for an office I used to work out of used to have my Mazdaspeed3 clear as day since I parked it out near the edge of the lot near the street. Long since updated, at least twice by now.

The latest satellite view in Google happened to catch my WJ parked in front of my house with a trailer attached to it, which puts it down to having occurred during one of four occasions at most, each of which was no more than about half an hour. And no, I'm not posting a pic of it :haw:

blk
Dec 19, 2009
I like to play this game by myself sometimes but don't like posting pictures of my house. Current house isn't on street view, though :toot:

My last car shows up in pics of the last three places I lived. I wonder if I've ever been photo'd on the road.

Edit: here are my cars at POs houses:

blk fucked around with this message at 00:16 on Sep 22, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

n0tqu1tesane
May 7, 2003

She was rubbing her ass all over my hands. They don't just do that for everyone.
Grimey Drawer

IOwnCalculus posted:

It was :v:

Street view for an office I used to work out of used to have my Mazdaspeed3 clear as day since I parked it out near the edge of the lot near the street. Long since updated, at least twice by now.

You can click on the date in the upper left hand corner and view old versions of Street View images:

• Locked thread