Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
oh wait, thursday lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i've decided to start drinking anyone wanna help me out w/this

Fellbat
Feb 23, 2014
Cuban cigars are bit overhyped. But since you guys finally chilled the gently caress out about that, just go hog wild with that. No more of that wink wink nudge nudge bullshit. Nicer way to kill yourself.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Frog Act posted:

i've decided to start drinking anyone wanna help me out w/this

ya start with 1 part antifreeze per 10 parts water. once a night. repeat until your organs shut down

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i call it ... "the chiller" :smug:

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona

dad gay. so what posted:

i get my speed back tomorrow, really looking forward to it. also, ithought you said "you" instead of "yo" lol so iwas alittle :confused: so anywhos, not your fault sorry for even bringing it up. my bad.

nah thats alright. thats great man, im really happy for u

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
holy gently caress my ear is bleeding. gonna have a smoke

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

the great deceiver posted:

holy gently caress my ear is bleeding. gonna have a smoke

k. me too i think lol

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
Only smoke when you drink, you will get to enjoy all the fun parts of smoking like looking cool and the nicotine rush but you probably won't crave them when you are sober because they will taste nasty when you hadn't drowned your tastebuds in booze.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Necc0 posted:

always hand out smokes to people who ask. only exception is if you're on your last one.

I don't really smoke but I carried cigarettes for years for this exact purpose. Turns out it makes you the most popular person at the smoke pit, even if you're not smoking, in any bar.

Three Olives posted:

Only smoke when you drink, you will get to enjoy all the fun parts of smoking like looking cool and the nicotine rush but you probably won't crave them when you are sober because they will taste nasty when you hadn't drowned your tastebuds in booze.

This too. Only time I will smoke is if I'm out drinking and I've never felt compelled to smoke after, not once.

• Locked thread