Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
We are a small innovative company using the most cutting edge technology available to deliver the best products our customers could ask for!

Knowledge on these technologies is a requirement: XML, Java EE 6, Microsoft Office, email
Knowledge on these is a plus: Java applets, UML, router configuration, Internet Explorer (5 and 6 esp.)

If you're a team player who is not afraid to give all he's got for a great product, please contact us! Salary will be determined by skills.

We hope you are not afraid of working flexible hours. ;)

Webeality Co.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

:firstpost:

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
I am active and have a "full stack" iykwim

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
What kind of pension plan do you offer.

Is it union-friendly?

Any ball pits on site?

Am I expected to read e-mails from you whilst on holiday?

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

Melmac posted:

What kind of pension plan do you offer.

Is it union-friendly?

Any ball pits on site?

Am I expected to read e-mails from you whilst on holiday?

yes

TerminalRaptor
Nov 6, 2012

Mostly Harmless
Hey SnowblindFatal,

I have 10 and 15 years programming experience with Go and Swift respectively. I also once downloaded Java. Can I still apply?

Are you a fun agile company?

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
We are working with the co-founders of an up-and-coming, Seattle based innovation studio that recently opened an office in SF. They are reimagining the way our devices interact and collect data. They need an experienced and entrepreneurial minded OS Internals Engineer/ Kernel Developer to write drivers to make devices not just function, but dance while reverse-engineering software and hardware.

They would offer a competitive salary (FT), comprehensive benefits, and the opportunity to collaborate with some of the most intelligent individuals in your field

Triglav
Jun 2, 2007

IT IS HARAAM TO SEND SMILEY FACES THROUGH THE INTERNET
please pay me in stock instead of money

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

TerminalRaptor posted:

Hey SnowblindFatal,

I have 10 and 15 years programming experience with Go and Swift respectively. I also once downloaded Java. Can I still apply?

Are you a fun agile company?

If you're eager to learn new things and willing to push yourself to the limit for passion towards the trade, you certainly should apply!

We use Agile, Scrum, XP, Lean, Jira, Trello and Github.

• Locked thread