Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

It's a good game, you should get it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I need a vita. Maybe I'll get one Friday

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
mega man legends for the MF win.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I bought a 3DS for Legends 3. I have gotten a lot out of the 3DS despite this but I'll always feel burned.....

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

NickRoweFillea posted:

I bought a 3DS for Legends 3. I have gotten a lot out of the 3DS despite this but I'll always feel burned.....

i hope you learned your lesson

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
[In unison]: Do not by systems for unreleased games!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Black Baby Goku posted:

I'm strongly considering it too

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

Black Baby Goku posted:

Don't.

Adlai Stevenson
Mar 4, 2010

Making me ashamed to feel the way that I do

Pablo Gigante posted:

I'm strongly considering it too

Vitas are cool but the library is pretty scattershot. Make sure you want enough games for it to make your investment worthwhile!

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal
vitas are only good if you like the trash kawaii moeshit jrpgs

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

starbarry clock posted:

vitas are only good if you like the trash kawaii moeshit jrpgs

Mods?

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

i've played like 6 vita exclusive games but like 20 psp games and probably that many ps1 classics and can't forget the jillion indie ports i get free from plus on it so its library is pretty solid imo even if its mostly emulation

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal

Real hurthling! posted:

i've played like 6 vita games but like 20 psp games and probably that many ps1 classics on it so its library is pretty solid imo even if its mostly emulation

are you posting with your vita because you dont own a computer that can emulate games

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

starbarry clock posted:

are you posting with your vita because you dont own a computer that can emulate games
starbarry clock in Imp Zone the past few days

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pablo Gigante posted:

hahaha

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal

Pablo Gigante posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYw71CUgW-Q

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjEgg1l14IE

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

elf help book posted:

i hope you learned your lesson

I did. I have waited for a game that I wanted to come out before I bought any system. Like Bloodborne and the PS4.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Pablo Gigante posted:

owned.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

I like my Vita.

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

It's the Final Countdown.
The Vita is a good system. I picked mine up for Memories of Celceta and got way more mileage out of it than I ever thought I would.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

It would be cool to be able to play PS4 games in bed too tbh

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pablo Gigante posted:

Oh gently caress yeah

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Pablo Gigante posted:

its very good if the ps4 is wired to the router. the compromises they make for the controls can sometimes be a bit iffy for doing the next big mission of a game but perfect for side activities and just farting around before you try and fall asleep. you're sort of at the mercy of the developer to not gently caress up the controls on a game by game basis.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Real hurthling! posted:

its very good if the ps4 is wired to the router.
Mine is!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Like really I mostly want a Vita to play JRPG ports like P4:G and the FFX/X-2 Remaster, and I have a PSP but it would be cool to play PSOne classics on the go on a bigger/nicer screen.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I want to play Diablo 3 in bed on the vita

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
My PS4 is also hard wired

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Stuff that uses all of the buttons on a controller at once will be hard, like I've done some remote play with MGSV and Bloodborne and it's not very fun. But I have the feeling DQXI and P5 will be getting a lot of bedtime play from this gamer.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

Stuff that uses all of the buttons on a controller at once will be hard, like I've done some remote play with MGSV and Bloodborne and it's not very fun. But I have the feeling DQXI and P5 will be getting a lot of bedtime play from this gamer.
:yeah:

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

d3 is great. just don't put a important spam move on r2 and you'll never notice an issue.

Adlai Stevenson
Mar 4, 2010

Making me ashamed to feel the way that I do

Pablo Gigante posted:

Like really I mostly want a Vita to play JRPG ports like P4:G and the FFX/X-2 Remaster, and I have a PSP but it would be cool to play PSOne classics on the go on a bigger/nicer screen.

Well that's really what the Vita is best at, so you're aiming in the right direction.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/mega-man-legends-(psone-classic)/cid=UP9000-NPUJ00603_00-0000000000000001

It's out

• Locked thread