Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Looke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...
Choo-choo?

DeepQantas

How do i take a picture of my phone with my phone? Do I need a giant novelty oen like that one?

also are there any tough guys around looking to rough up some transients?

DeepQantas

Why are there holes on the floor? Isn't that asphalt?

smoobles

are you going to tearfully wave goodbye to a pretty lady as your train departs? otherwise its not a real train station

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

GEExCEE

Best trains you've seen so far?

DeepQantas

Any dog trains?

smoobles

if you see a girl walk by be sure you say "that's a nice caboose" but time it such that a train is going by so when she turns around annoyed you can point to the train

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

bacalou

did you see the train ghost and did the train ghost smile

railroad terror

choo choo

DeepQantas posted:

Any dog trains?

Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH
if you see any migrants tell them all about the yob. Tell them its mandatory to post

I must create a system or be enslaved by another mans; I will not reason and compare: my business is to create. - William Blake

Looke

I missed my first train as the doors shut on me as I was about to get on and then the second train was so full people were crammed into the doors to fit it.

I am finally on my way to my death and my migrant bride tearfully waved me goodbye as the immigration services turned up

best train I saw was probably Thomas the tank engine

Looke

there is also a pretty lady who smells nice sitting next to me, in not sure if she would appreciate me saying this however

Looke

bacalou posted:

did you see the train ghost and did the train ghost smile

I said stay safe ghost train and it told me to go fixk myself???

Damp Star Baby

european ghost trains always assume you're a tourist O:

I must create a system or be enslaved by another mans; I will not reason and compare: my business is to create. - William Blake

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

hey wanna play a game on steam? my friends without macs can't play with me anymore until I get another PC

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

Looke

Damp Star Baby posted:

they're dumb and racist, I can't help being born in the uk

Chill la Chill posted:

hey wanna play a game on steam? my friends without macs can't play with me anymore until I get another PC

yeah sure bud my steam name is porkins at the moment, if you are in the BYOB steam group you should find me there, I have the same AV, I'm away this weekend but up for something when I'm home, what do ya play?

Looke

Damp Star Baby posted:

they're dumb and racist, I can't help being born in the uk

Chill la Chill posted:

yeah sure bud my steam name is porkins at the moment, if you are in the BYOB steam group you should find me there, I have the same AV, I'm away this weekend but up for something when I'm home, what do ya play?

Looke

nice smelling lady just got up and walked to where the toilets are and shouted "can u stop opening the loving DOOR"

Damp Star Baby

she seems fiesty op ask her out. Tell her about the dog train and how its better than the train you're currently riding.

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

Corbae posted:

Oh I don't know how to get to steam group but I go by chill la chill right now. I'm also busy this weekend doing stuff. right now I've just been playing total war and WOW (world of warships, not to be confused with world of warcraft)

e: lol oh wait I'm already in the group

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

i miss going on trains, op. I enjoyed riding them all the time back in germany

railroad terror

choo choo
This would be a good thread for someone making a .gif of the dog train pulling into King's Crossing or whatever station OP Is at

Looke

Damp Star Baby posted:

she seems fiesty op ask her out. Tell her about the dog train and how its better than the train you're currently riding.

you're onto something here

I am currently outside the airport train station awaiting my shuttle to the hotel, what a busy day this has been.

anyone know where I can get hookers and Coke in Birmingham?

Wertjoe

That first station looks super familiar though I guess most train stations are fairly alike.

fema crisis actor

bweee-ooo-eee-ooo-eee-ooo
I am in a plane station ask me nothing. I am drinking and waiting for boarding call.

Afro Doug

europe looks filthy. america is much cleaner

Looke

its rustic and beautiful

Scaly Haylie

where ya goin'?

Looke

I'm at the eurogamer expo in birmingham, it's cool

DeepQantas

Does Introversion have a booth? Try Prison Architect's Escape mode

Looke

DeepQantas posted:

Does Introversion have a booth? Try Prison Architect's Escape mode

yeah i was at the dev session when they announced it, looks awesome - also got a really cool art book for attending

DeepQantas

Are you secretly Mark The Morris Morris?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Looke

I might be...

(I am not)

• Locked thread