Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Not only would we appreciate cheaper or more effective ways of getting VC, but also take the cap off for scoring. I have a 95 and he's capped at 56-60 a game(if I have 55 pts in 2k15 Xbox 360 version, by the 3rd Q, his # PT shot disappears. I'm not stupid. And I'm not a 12 year old who just picked up the game for the first time. I'm a player as well as a fan.)For $60 a game I should be able to Chamberlain(100 point game) anytime I want at 95 or higher, especially wearing the blue diamond as well as being a natural 95. I'm a web-dev so I know coding to multiple degrees, and I know a score-cap when I see it. You think you're David Stern? In 2k13 my 99 could score 80 easily and everyone still got their stats. Go back to 2k13 and work on that. there was nothing wrong with 2k13 except in HOF you would call me for a foul for patting LeBron on the rear end after the game and telling him good game and eject me(you know what I mean). Other than the lack of defense I was allowed to play(90s Bulls defense, ball pressure, passing lanes) 2k13 was awesome, and yes, if I wanted I could go off for 100 easily and still keep everyone happy. By making a crappy old gen game, or overly glitchy, you're not making want to switch to new gen. I swore off Madden in 04 for a rookie SS catching my 99 WR 4 straight times on an out pattern with no SPD/ACC to possibly be able to catch him(don't hand me that "position on the field" crap either, he caught him from behind every time). At 38 I can't play like I used to so this is becoming my refuge, so don't make me quit this too. I don't expect perfection, but I expect it to be playably fun with as much reality as possible. You forget that some of us do play the game in real life. And I can tell you when I was hot from deep, I was unstoppable(like Kobe when he went off for 81?), and as a boosted LVL 110, what's to stop me from scoring more than 60? Hint: it wasn't my release of the button.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

P.S. Still haven't played Madden since. I'm not a fan of spending money on a game to watch the A.I. cheat. Here's how team sports works: Every team can have an off-game. When they play against me the way I play defense, they're going to have an off-game almost every game. I ball-hawk on D and shoot the 3 so much it makes the G.S. Warriors look like a high school team. If I have a 99 in 3 PT I'm not going to miss much right? So why would I miss 7 consecutive wide open, off screen 3s with the same release I've nearly mastered? Hint: I'm not. Or thanks to 2k15 I shouldn't, but I do. And that's BS and you guys know it. Now, I will say this: Thank you so much for 2k15 and it's ability to allow me to block dunks, and play defense like I do. the defensive A.I. is so much better, such an improvement! Broke the record for steals in a game(no slider adjustments allowed in Career Mode) and almost had 5 more(just work on this for me: if I'm trying to steal the ball, you really think I'm going to try and knock the crap out of Kevin, Steve and Clark? Just saying...) All in all 2k15 was an improvement in some areas, but again my real problem is the cap on scoring. I'm strictly a career mode player, with some association for extra VC. So you can see why I'd take issue with this. That and I spend my money on this game, not Mom and Dad's money. To quote my player at a press conference: "You feel me baby? Yea."

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
too long, didn't read

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

i too can't score as much as i want, op

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

This is some pretty awesome insight into the mind of a complete lunatic. Everyone ought to at least skim the OP and subsequent post.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

A Spike Jonze joint

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Me & Blonde Jeff Gerstmann blast out of a giant paper mache basketball and start doing near-impossible trick shots with the agility found only in the elder Buddhist monks of Tibet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A12-KN5UijA

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
soz about your brain problem OP. hope the next 2k has what it takes to please the champ

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Nicer basketball diaries fanfic op when does your self insert get the hiv

Stelio Kontos
Feb 12, 2014
No sasha pavlovich on the 06-07 cavs is a mistake I don't appreciate as a cavaliers fan and a hopeless Clevelander as a whole

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Stelio Kontos posted:

No sasha pavlovich on the 06-07 cavs is a mistake I don't appreciate as a cavaliers fan and a hopeless Clevelander as a whole

who the hell do they have as the starting 2 guard, boobie gibson?

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

WeLandedOnTheMoon! posted:

Not only would we appreciate cheaper or more effective ways of getting VC, but also take the cap off for scoring. I have a 95 and he's capped at 56-60 a game(if I have 55 pts in 2k15 Xbox 360 version, by the 3rd Q, his # PT shot disappears. I'm not stupid. And I'm not a 12 year old who just picked up the game for the first time. I'm a player as well as a fan.)For $60 a game I should be able to Chamberlain(100 point game) anytime I want at 95 or higher, especially wearing the blue diamond as well as being a natural 95. I'm a web-dev so I know coding to multiple degrees, and I know a score-cap when I see it. You think you're David Stern? In 2k13 my 99 could score 80 easily and everyone still got their stats. Go back to 2k13 and work on that. there was nothing wrong with 2k13 except in HOF you would call me for a foul for patting LeBron on the rear end after the game and telling him good game and eject me(you know what I mean). Other than the lack of defense I was allowed to play(90s Bulls defense, ball pressure, passing lanes) 2k13 was awesome, and yes, if I wanted I could go off for 100 easily and still keep everyone happy. By making a crappy old gen game, or overly glitchy, you're not making want to switch to new gen. I swore off Madden in 04 for a rookie SS catching my 99 WR 4 straight times on an out pattern with no SPD/ACC to possibly be able to catch him(don't hand me that "position on the field" crap either, he caught him from behind every time). At 38 I can't play like I used to so this is becoming my refuge, so don't make me quit this too. I don't expect perfection, but I expect it to be playably fun with as much reality as possible. You forget that some of us do play the game in real life. And I can tell you when I was hot from deep, I was unstoppable(like Kobe when he went off for 81?), and as a boosted LVL 110, what's to stop me from scoring more than 60? Hint: it wasn't my release of the button.

u tried putting it on easy mode ?

psymonkey
May 22, 2006

This post is full of pretty awesome holes. I like all the holes in this post.

WeLandedOnTheMoon! posted:

as a boosted LVL 110, what's to stop me from scoring more than 60? Hint: it wasn't my release of the button.

Actually it was :gitgud:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Me & Blonde Jeff Gerstmann blast out of a giant paper mache basketball and start doing near-impossible trick shots with the agility found only in the elder Buddhist monks of Tibet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A12-KN5UijA

crystal method owns

• Locked thread