Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
That was some skillful platforming

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
yeah, that was loving awesome.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
yeah, it looked super fun. Man, I wish Wii U systems weren't so gosh darn expensive, I'd totally get this game.

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

Although I don't get the full glory and prestige of winning everything in the very first let us play Super Mario Maker super contest, I do take great joy in receiving this chronologically confused automobile from Mr. Putty.

It is a bit, uh, different than I suspected though...

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

Putty, I made a level for the Giant Land theme. (e: This version has a checkpoint flag in it)

Giant House & Garden Party 2.0
0817-0000-00E1-0037

FPzero fucked around with this message at 07:09 on Nov 9, 2015

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
oh right let's play maybe i should make a new episode soon

due dates suck so im gonna extend the contest until I feel like it has enough levels for JUDGEMENT

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

It's okay, take your time. I believe in you.

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
I had made a cool level for the contest involving giant Mario rampaging thru koopa city, but I can't upload the thing; I started from a downloaded level that had little else but the giant Mario mushroom in it. Shoulda seen the restriction coming. I'm not making it again and I'm certainly not obtaining any amiibos. What a waste. RIP rad rampage level.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
mario maker is nintendo's first pay-to-win game

SMaster777
Dec 17, 2013

I wish this was my Smash main.
Not one that's thematic to anything, but I just got hit with a little bit of inspiration.

Wall Jumping Inferno: 0F2A-0000-00C7-64BF - Yeah, there's obviously wall jumping, but there's a propeller shroom and some bullet chain bouncing too. Heres a hint: Coins are legitimately your friends in this one. Oh and Yoshi must die.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
please use the new checkpoint feature in your future levels everyone ok thanks

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

Putty posted:

please use the new checkpoint feature in your future levels everyone ok thanks

:yeah:

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Update: I just got a new computer than can run ARK Survival at minimum settings so I've been having issues with Elgato setup and stuff. Post more levels in the meantime with the new CHECKPOINTSSSSSSSSSSSS system

Putty posted:

:siren:CURRENT CONTEST::siren:

Make a level based of the theme of "Giant Land", pretty straightforward.

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

If you haven't recorded anything yet, I'm going to reupload my Giant Land level with a checkpoint added to it, then repost it.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
That would be cool, if anyone else does that be sure to edit it in your original post as well.

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

Putty posted:

That would be cool, if anyone else does that be sure to edit it in your original post as well.

I added a checkpoint to one of my levels I submitted, and I edited the original post too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
My Elgato is still not workign right but I'm giving this a bump because I don't trust the archive nor Lowtax's cloud STAY TUNED

it's coming back but not just yet

• Locked thread