Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

mabels big day posted:

the cool thing about xy and the crazy amount of EXP you get with the EXP share is that you could have a team of more than 6 and just rotate them out in each area, and maintain a decent level on all of them

i used it to get massively overleveled and stomped on everything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

sharrrk posted:

i used it to get massively overleveled and stomped on everything

I used it to make a team of 6 Eevee evolutions

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I have the most fun in Pokemon making gimmick teams and then never playing the game again

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine
I benched my starter in Heart Gold and used a Gastly for my starter. I had to use a lovely rattata up until the second gym because of normal ghost resistance qq

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

ghost pokemon are probably the coolest

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
psychic pokemon are the best

my alakazam psyched out Mewtwo in days of yore

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

In Training posted:

:whitewater:

Pookum
Mar 5, 2011

gaming is life
I would have to go with charmander and totodile. and pikachu for yellow version of course. Im playing black 2 right now and its the first pokemon game ive played since sapphire and ruby. its pretty cool but its extremely gay how nintendo shut down all the online stuff for it.

Pookum
Mar 5, 2011

gaming is life
Right now my line up is dewott,Krokork, Growlithe, heracross, sigilyph. Im looking for number 6 to balance it out, probably a steel or dragon type dude once i run into one

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

my slaking is so gnarly his attack is 457 and he has yawn

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

sharrrk posted:

:yeah:

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

In Training posted:

I did this and named them after the original Power Rangers.

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine
Blazekin is the best pokemon.

A Great Big Bee!
Mar 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer

net cafe scandal posted:

I think Totodile is my favorite starter of all time.. usually even my favorites of the generation have a evolve stage that doesn't look as cool or just totally goes crazy with the design in an unexpected way. But Totodile looks great now matter how many times you evolve him.

totodile is def a top tier starter. teach it to ice punch take down dragons

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Austrian mook posted:

Blazekin is the best pokemon.

gently caress you

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

As a Millennial I posted:

gently caress you

:gb2gbs:

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine
Fire-Fighting was a really cool type they just wore it out by having three in a row for whatever reason.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

i really want pokemon z i only have alpha sapphire and have yet to play the new gen

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

same accept i also have y and nintendo gave me x for free

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

i like all round pokemon that can self destruct

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

round pokemon are the best pokemon

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

sharrrk posted:

As a Millennial I posted:

round pokemon are the best pokemon

Yes, I agree, Drifloon/Drifblim is one of the best pokemon of all time

mostly because of his dex entry making him sound hilariously pathetic

Drifloon just floats around trying to abduct children, but he's so lightweight he gets dragged around like a balloon instead. Then he evolves and just loses all will to live, so he just drifts aimlessly bumping into poo poo like a big goofy dumbass.

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I used to have a jirachi but it must have forgotten to transfer it over. Last time I checked GTS, the only Jirachi on there were hacked and had names like, "EBOLANIGGER"

I miss my old Colosseum Bonus Disk Jirachi. That thing got me through Ruby like nothing else.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I got a lvl 1 shiny drifloon in the wonder trade yesterday

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine
I played through alpha sapphire with all three startwe pokemon by putting up trades for a mudkip for like a tailow or something. Idk why it worked people must be really generous.

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

Red Suit posted:

I used to have a jirachi but it must have forgotten to transfer it over. Last time I checked GTS, the only Jirachi on there were hacked and had names like, "EBOLANIGGER"

I miss my old Colosseum Bonus Disk Jirachi. That thing got me through Ruby like nothing else.

I wanted so badly to get an EBOLA_NIGGER Jirachi but they're all up for like, lv.100 Shiny Giratina or whatever

Soral
May 30, 2009

i had a shiny lucario named 4chan that i got off the gts

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I need AIDS to complete my rear end. :dukedog:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

pokemon is for loving fags. later nerds, im off to play cod

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The show's premise is meant to embrace all ages and genders; the only qualification to hang out in the Pokémon House is an interest in Pokémon.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

The show's premise is meant to embrace all ages and genders; the only qualification to hang out in the Pokémon House is an interest in Pokémon.

woah thats me

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In normal fashion I will be nice/mean to the various Pokemon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
normal fashion is just wearing a rat on your head

• Locked thread