Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
Whole Lotta 'Tards Not Getting Things ITF

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

Feral_Shofixti posted:

There are Olympics in every even numbered year.....

Winter Olympics don't really count though

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

LGD posted:

Winter Olympics don't really count though

what

you take that back

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

Feral_Shofixti posted:

what

you take that back

I'm just trying to speak the hard truths everyone knows

don't get me wrong, the Winter Olympics are an awesome event that everyone can enjoy, but they're just not on the same level

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
look- all i'm saying is that if this is the first time you've paid attention to an election you should probably post way less. i'm not saying you should stop posting because everyone has something to contribute but it's painfully obvious to everyone that you're a naive moron. not calling out anyone in particular.

A Time To Chill
Feb 26, 2007

Necc0 posted:

look- all i'm saying is that if this is the first time you've paid attention to an election you should probably post way less. i'm not saying you should stop posting because everyone has something to contribute but it's painfully obvious to everyone that you're a naive moron. not calling out anyone in particular.

i am a naive moron yet i have been paying attention to elections for almost 2 decades

Correnth
Aug 29, 2000

Cold hard science trumps ponies.

Fun Shoe
first time voter, long time naive moron checking in

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

I voted for Obama in 2008 but not in 2012 and i don't regret either

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008